We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Housing

Housing

I want to buy a standard house in Bree, but all of them are taken, what do I do?

have you checked all the communities in the bree housing. if there are none available in any of the communties, unfortunately there is nothing you can do, until they do the housing revamp in the fall, or try another region. ie, ered luin, duillond, or the shire.
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    unfortunately there is nothing you can do, until they do the housing revamp in the fall
    What exactly will they do? Add more communities? When exactly in the fall will they do this?

housing

Don't remember when they are doing it, but one of the things I remember seeing was kicking out home-owners who have not kept their house upkeep current. Not totally sure thought. Look for their twitter-question transcript, it was asked/answered there.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img571/9558/w677.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ecsploits of Ec - [url]https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?426922-The-Ecsploits-of-Ec&highlight=The+Ecsploits+of+Ec[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ecsmyth View Post
    but one of the things I remember seeing was kicking out home-owners who have not kept their house upkeep current..
    I hope so, the house I want to buy is owned by someone who hasn't paid upkeep for 5 months. They should become abandoned after a certain time.