We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary - Riddermark Scroll of Delving

Hello...new player question for all...

I have just crafted the teal Level 85 Burglars Tools and have leveled it up to 60 where it now says MAX. How/what is the best way to get the item all the way to Level 85? I see when i look up the scrolls of delving that they will unlock a further 10 levels...but you can only use them once...??? So is the true max level 70? Doesn't sound right...

Any help/suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby701 View Post
    Hello...new player question for all...

I have just crafted the teal Level 85 Burglars Tools and have leveled it up to 60 where it now says MAX. How/what is the best way to get the item all the way to Level 85? I see when i look up the scrolls of delving that they will unlock a further 10 levels...but you can only use them once...??? So is the true max level 70? Doesn't sound right...

Any help/suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance!

the legandary itself can only lvl up to 70, you use the Riddermark scrolls of empowerment on your legacies to get them up to 85, it takes alot of them so it is costly to max out your LI.
    :)

85 is just the level required to wear it. Any LI (with the exception of the very first one you get) goes to level 60 (item level) without a Delving scroll, or 70 with it.

I'm not quite sure what greatmom is talking about, since Empowerment scrolls affect the tiers of legacies, which have a tier between 1 and 6, nothing even close to 85.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Legendary items have two "levels" you need to be aware of. The first one is the level your character must be to equip/use the item. In your case, the Burg Tools you crafted can only be equipped/used by a character who is at level 85.

The second level is the experience level of the item itself (how much xp the item itself has earned). ALL legendary items have an exp cap of level 60. A scroll of delving will increase that cap to level 70. That is the highest item xp level a legendary item can go to (only ONE scroll of delving can be used on a legendary item).

Just like TinDragon said, legacy tiers only have 6 levels (1 to 6). It is not possible to use a scroll of empowerment to go above tier 6 on a legacy.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)

Thumbs up

Thanks for the great explanations!