We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Difference in Remembrance Crystals

So there exists both "crystal of remembrance," and "Riddermark Crystal of remembrance." Simple question: is there a functional difference between the two, and if so, what is it?

The difference is 'crystal of remembrance' doesn't have max level, so it will always be usable at level cap.
    Riddermark one is lvl85 max so it will be obsolete after next expansion. No difference besides that.

May be a repeated question.....

but when I try to search for threads on the forum, I can never open the threads that come up in the results list, so I'll just ask this here:

Just what is the crystal of remberance and what is is supposed to do? I received one for pre-ordering RoR, and just got a character up high enough to get a legendary weapon. So when I applied the crystal to that weapon, all I got was something that said it was a major legacy, at max 6, but doesn't say what it does or what its supposed to do.

So how do I use this?

Sorry repeating this question, if someone else has already asked it-please, jut refer me to the appropriate thread, in that case. thanks!

The crystal simply adds one more slot for a Major Legacy to your weapon. Normally, each weapon gets 3 Major legacies on creation, and gets 3 more, either Major or Minor during reforges, so a weapon will have 6 legacies total, with a minimum of 3 Major.

Add a Crystal of Remembrance and you will have 7 legacies, a minimum of 4 Major.

This extra slot given via the Crystal has to be filled via a Legacy Scroll (as given on deconstruction of an item leveled to 30 or more) to actually do something.

Ah, thank you! They just gave us the crystals with no explanation, so I wasn't sure what to do with it.