Hey everyone, I've recently come back to lotro after about a 2-3 year hiatus (since mirkwood) and I'm looking for some advice. I'm currently level 69 and making my way through Dunland. What I'd like t know is what are effect captain builds now and if there's anything I should really focus more towards.

Back in the day I focused mostly on healing and support, so most of my gear and stats kind of focus on lots of power and high icpr. So there's a few things I'd like to know:

1. What are some good leveling builds? I'm currently using 5 in red and also the oathbreaker archer.

2. What kind of stats should I look into investing in my captain for a good healing / support build. Are there any core attributes, virtues and bonuses I should aim at? I'd like to know what kind of numbers I should strive for. I ultimately want to get back to doing dungeons and raids. Ie. xxxx mitigation, +healing.

3. Which particular legacies should I look into on legendary weapons.

I know it's a lot of questions, but I'm slowly re-learning how to play this class again. At the moment, it seems my power is draining really fast, that's with around 1100ish icpr.

Thanks and much appreciate for any input and advice!