We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25

    So... It's Been 6 Years...

    EDIT: I'M NOT WHINING ! Figure I'll be a notice in there b4 anyone else accuses me of such.

    And there is still only one pvp map... After they promised us a new one in RoI, which was 1.5-2 years ago and still haven't. All they did after 6 years was "change the scenery" to the moors make it seem "new"... 5 years since a new creep class has been introduced aka the defiler... took away Hotspots and put in outposts, which are stupid and destroyed the fun pvp action that hotspots provided, etc. Anyway, these are just a few examples of how nothing has really been done nor cared about for the few dedicated pvpers left, not to mention all the other countless flaws mechanically with it. Also, there has been a lot more squandered potential on what coulda been done with the pvp, and what they've done with this "pvp" is essentially destroy it... I noticed they made a couple changes in the right direction, but the other things they have in the game just conflict with those and then serve no real purpose; they just go 1 step forward, then 2 steps back is the trend that has been going on for this long.

    So... my question to you all is... Why do you continue to play this underachieving game pvp-wise? For the community? Nothing better to do? False hope that it will get better one day? For actual "fun"? I hope the last one isn't the reason you are here, because this "pvp" is nothing like the old pvp, but I guess it's what you make it, but there is much better things to do than play this game's pvp. I digress though, but I'm curious as to why, because it seems like a waste of time, and one of the main reasons I refuse to come back anytime soon till they get their act together, but they prob never will... Shame, really.
    Last edited by MedullaAbShlonggata; Apr 14 2013 at 06:28 PM.

  2. #2

    No way

    There's so many issues with PvP that haven't been addressed. I have since moved on to SWTOR. I find the balance to be a lot better considering they have mirror classes there. I seriously doubt I'll be back to this game, but no one really enjoyed my presence anyway (I made sure of that).

    -Mudknot
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    396
    Blah Blah Blah.... you both seem very happy out of lotro to come back here and post that bs... yeah...

    My question is, if you don't like and don't play anymore, why do you come to lotro forum and post that &&&&?

    My obvious answer to your stupid question is: We still like to play.
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Blah Blah Blah.... you both seem very happy out of lotro to come back here and post that bs... yeah...

    My question is, if you don't like and don't play anymore, why do you come to lotro forum and post that &&&&?

    My obvious answer to your stupid question is: We still like to play.
    It's not a stupid question and it's not bs. You just dont wanna hear the truth. How long have u been playing/pvpin exactly? Me and Mudknot seem to know what this company has done, and it seems you don't or dont wanna admit how little they've done , or you just like to give this company undeserving money when they haven't done anything great with pvp in a long while. I gave you logical and epitome-like examples of what they've done, which is not really anything.

    The reason I came back to post this question is because it's been 6 years to the day and its laughable how little they've done with pvp and false promises since then, yet some ppl, like urself, for some reason seem to play it still and pay for it. I was just askin for a reason y, don't post if ur gonna make some smart alec remark. When you play a bit longer, maybe you won't be so naive to the fact that they don't care and will realize how bad this "pvp" really is.

    And I can post as much as I want to, I believe I have that right as I was suckered into losing so much money playing this game, so might as well get my lost-money's worth.

    Anyway, back to my point: So you think not including a new creep class after 5 years (6 creep classes vs. 9 freep classes) and no new pvp zone after being promised nearly 2 years ago is ok? Like I said, just to give you a few examples of their lack-lustered caring.
    Last edited by MedullaAbShlonggata; Apr 13 2013 at 05:18 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    396
    All I read is "blah blah blah, I am a bitter person and a bad player who hate u all that still play and enjoy the game"...
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    All I read is "blah blah blah, I am a bitter person and a bad player who hate u all that still play and enjoy the game"...
    Pfft, bad player? So quick to judge someone you dont know who you are talking to. You have no right to call anyone bad tho, but w/e. Hardly bitter though, just stating the facts about the so called "pvp". Why be bitter when I don't play it ? Anyway, real mature tho. Ignorance is bliss for you tho I guess . Then again, the quality of lotro players has dipped down over the years, no wonder some of you guys think the pvp in this game is good still, no competition for your "skill" to be opposed.
    Last edited by MedullaAbShlonggata; Apr 13 2013 at 06:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    Pfft, bad player? So quick to judge someone you dont know who you are talking to. You have no right to call anyone bad tho, but w/e. Hardly bitter though, just stating the facts about the so called "pvp". Why be bitter when I don't play it ? Anyway, real mature tho. Ignorance is bliss for you tho I guess . Then again, the quality of lotro players has dipped down over the years, no wonder some of you guys think the pvp in this game is good still, no competition for your "skill" to be opposed.
    First of all, you talk too much to be claiming you're not playing it
    2nd. this game doesnt require skills to be played, you think you could put up a fight? then do it and dont talk about it. Im pretty sure many players would beat you, either skilled or bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    You have no right to call anyone bad tho,
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    Then again, the quality of lotro players has dipped down over the years,
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    Why be bitter when I don't play it
    Stop talking and start showing or stop talking and go away..
    We dont need a new map, we dont really need a new class. We need more balancing and more players.

    Why people should/are playing this PvP? cause it's community beat most of the other PvP communities and you can zerg anything that resembles to a Serious Business member
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    Pfft, bad player? So quick to judge someone you dont know who you are talking to. You have no right to call anyone bad tho, but w/e. Hardly bitter though, just stating the facts about the so called "pvp". Why be bitter when I don't play it ? Anyway, real mature tho. Ignorance is bliss for you tho I guess .
    The irony of this coming from someone hiding behind an anonymous sig.

    Who cares if this game underachieves what it could. This games pvp is still better than a ton of other games. I need about 5 hands to count the number of games that was supposed to "kill" lotro, and at this point in time not only have none succeeded, I'm pretty sure that most if not all are worse off than LOTRO is atm.

    You want to hear from someone who has been here forever? Well I have been playing lotro as long or longer than 90% of the population and I too conclude that you're a terrible player. It seems you and mudknot share similar lines of thinking, so I am going to conclude that you are also probably made of the stature where you would charge into a half raid, spin in circles blindly AOEing, missing on half of them, not even managing to take 2K off of someone before you die; and then call yourself "good" and that you have "bawls" and that everyone else is nothing but a zerger who can't play this easy game.

    Did I miss anything?
    Deltron and TheGodKing

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ThankYou4NotMoshing View Post
    The irony of this coming from someone hiding behind an anonymous sig.

    Who cares if this game underachieves what it could. This games pvp is still better than a ton of other games. I need about 5 hands to count the number of games that was supposed to "kill" lotro, and at this point in time not only have none succeeded, I'm pretty sure that most if not all are worse off than LOTRO is atm.

    You want to hear from someone who has been here forever? Well I have been playing lotro as long or longer than 90% of the population and I too conclude that you're a terrible player. It seems you and mudknot share similar lines of thinking, so I am going to conclude that you are also probably made of the stature where you would charge into a half raid, spin in circles blindly AOEing, missing on half of them, not even managing to take 2K off of someone before you die; and then call yourself "good" and that you have "bawls" and that everyone else is nothing but a zerger who can't play this easy game.

    Did I miss anything?
    A lot, actually. I'm not hiding behind an anon sig, it's just an experiment to see how ppl respond to me without my identity being known for once.

    You conclude I'm a terrible player just from assumption and not knowing me? Interesting... if you only knew who I was lol. So many assumptions, but you're so off the mark it's not even funny lol, but it is actually.

    If you think the pvp is good and you play it still, good for you. I was just curious as to why ppl play it and why they think it is good and fine as is, when after 6 years, so many things weren't done as promised or could've been potentially done. That's the point I was trying to make here, and was wondering curiously why ppl were playing it. Instead of getting simple answers, I get bashed and called a terrible player, so ofc I'm gonna retaliate in some form. It's amazing how ppl respond to you when they don't know who you are.

    If you think the "pvp" is good in this game tho as of right now, I'd say your view is skewed, but if you're having fun, go ahead; I was simply curious. It has been going down hill forever, and hasn't been remotely good since RoI. I've been playin as long, if not longer than you, but I know you've played a while as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    First of all, you talk too much to be claiming you're not playing it
    2nd. this game doesnt require skills to be played, you think you could put up a fight? then do it and dont talk about it. Im pretty sure many players would beat you, either skilled or bad.





    Stop talking and start showing or stop talking and go away..
    We dont need a new map, we dont really need a new class. We need more balancing and more players.

    Why people should/are playing this PvP? cause it's community beat most of the other PvP communities and you can zerg anything that resembles to a Serious Business member
    You make too many false claims to claim I play lol. Still havent learned, have you, young one?

    We already know you'll lose the argument if you try to argue with me, you don't know who I am, bud . Not many would beat like you think if you knew who you were talking to haha.

    We do need a new map, new scenery can do wonders. It's the principle of the matter that they didnt give us a new map after PROMISING it to us. New class would be nice too, and that's a principle of the matter to show how lazy they are. I know ppl have been wanting one for a while. The same stale stuff is just pathetic.

    Do you think they will balance it anytime soon? No they havent. Why isnt there more players? What I just said and their failure to balance it.

    I don't play it, haven't played it since RoI due to the changes. From what I seen though from coming back occasionally to check it out on creep, doesnt look like many people are here anymore and action seems down most of the time. I know it doesnt require much skill to do well in as it used to (which was not much more skill compared to now), that's prob y I assume (or know) some ppl play this game since it makes them feel good when they win.

    Thank you for the answer, though .
    Last edited by MedullaAbShlonggata; Apr 16 2013 at 02:06 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Guys, it's Vinner. Is it seriously that difficult for you guys to tell? The juvenile name, the sense of entitlement for having played the game longer than someone else, the professing of how horrible this game is (which is ironic since he is trying to argue the point that he is smarter than someone else for no longer playing this horrible game - yet at the same time trying to gain "leet credit" for having played an admittedly "horrible game" longer than you have), and the "oh if you only knew who this was you wouldn't talk to me like that" attitude? I knew after the first post. C'mon guys, take notes. It's not an experiment to judge people's responses from an anonymous identity, but rather because his dozen or so other forum accounts have all been banned.

    To answer your question, Vinner, I still play this game because I still have fun playing it. When it is no longer fun, I go do something else or take a break. My question to you: Why have you continued to play off and on for the past 2 years and repeatedly post negative things regarding the game on its forums? If the game sucks so much, just quit, and move on to a game you enjoy. Do you have no better way to spend your time than trolling lotro forums?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    340
    Haha this is funny. I wish I would had fast internet and discovered the game along time ago so I could bellyache too. But backwoods Alabama is behind the power curve on high speed net. The numbers are down a bit from what they were when I left right before rohan to since I've been back right after u9. I think its mainly cause everybody is farming samborg haha. But I enjoy it and I find it funny that if its so bad why even bother to fool with the forums. I not only enjoy the gameplay( sure new stuff might not be that bad) I also enjoy the folks. My two cents so a few more posts and u might have enough change to get a coke out the vending machine.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    812
    Just wondering, if you haven't touched LOTRO since RoI, who's been playing the WL on your account? o.O

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    lol I was just listening to HHH's old theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0krpI5Ch4 when I came back to this thread. Kinda thought it was Vinner when I read it yesterday, wasnt sure though. Would have been epic though if a player returned and this theme was played off.

    So what have you been up to lately Vinner?
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    lol I was just listening to HHH's old theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0krpI5Ch4 when I came back to this thread. Kinda thought it was Vinner when I read it yesterday, wasnt sure though. Would have been epic though if a player returned and this theme was played off.

    So what have you been up to lately Vinner?
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    OP has more wine than France. Either leave or come back, complaining about it wont do a thing. All we can do is enjoy it the way it is while we can.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,283
    I would like to announce the transition of this thread from a "let's bash turbine" thread to a "let's bash Vinner" thread.

    Proceed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    da crib
    Posts
    152
    Vinner is a legend. One of the better players this server has had. So even if he hasn't played in a while his opinion has merit.
    [B] @2 [/B]

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    So... my question to you all is... Why do you continue to play this underachieving game pvp-wise?

    And my answer then, now, and forever more, shall be........(lifted from another thread)


    I shall go on to the end......



    I shall fight in Hithlad, I shall fight in Hoarhollow and Grothum, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of arms, I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the Steps Of Gram, I shall fight in the Coldfells, I shall fight in the fields and in the keeps, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!!!


    Besides, creeps need killin'.



    And regardless of who the anon OP stalker is.........ME>>>>>them.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    I would like to announce the transition of this thread from a "let's bash turbine" thread to a "let's bash Vinner" thread.

    Proceed!
    Hiya Vinner, good to see your still around and doing well...

    And calling the kettle black is bound to irritate the fanboyz.. You should of seen some of these same fanboyz crying pre-U10..

    Am I going away? No!! I may refuse to pay for a broken product but I am enjoying playing my F2P Reaver. I'm also at a stage after all these years where I just don't enjoy all the grinding involved with reaching endgame pvp in any of the other games I've tried..

    I'd love to see ya log into your F2P on Creep and come help some of us break this game even more.. All the Pay2Win's sure get butter when they get zerged..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Guys, it's Vinner. Is it seriously that difficult for you guys to tell? The juvenile name, the sense of entitlement for having played the game longer than someone else, the professing of how horrible this game is (which is ironic since he is trying to argue the point that he is smarter than someone else for no longer playing this horrible game - yet at the same time trying to gain "leet credit" for having played an admittedly "horrible game" longer than you have), and the "oh if you only knew who this was you wouldn't talk to me like that" attitude? I knew after the first post. C'mon guys, take notes. It's not an experiment to judge people's responses from an anonymous identity, but rather because his dozen or so other forum accounts have all been banned.

    To answer your question, Vinner, I still play this game because I still have fun playing it. When it is no longer fun, I go do something else or take a break. My question to you: Why have you continued to play off and on for the past 2 years and repeatedly post negative things regarding the game on its forums? If the game sucks so much, just quit, and move on to a game you enjoy. Do you have no better way to spend your time than trolling lotro forums?
    Haha juvenile name? I thought it was pretty clever, a lot more clever than things you come up with, Mr. Buffalo. I wasn't trying to say I was better than anyone by saying I played longer than them, I'm simply saying how pathetic it is how long the game has been out and they have done so little with the game, yet I'm curious as to why people are still playing it. Instead of getting simple answers, people simply went to bashing me for no reason and accusing me of "whining" and being "terrible". Like I said, it's funny the different perspective received by everyone when they don't know who you are. I can always count on your honest douchery tho, Vic, least you were keen enough to pick it up, but I won't go so far as calling you smart. I hardly say I care about this so called "leet credit" as you state; I'm not the one that has my kin back me up with my asinine, false logic with a dogmatic view of what he deems as "right". I'm not an elitist unlike your changed self. It's a shame how far you've fallen from your virtual elfish grace, Vic. Hypocrisy from you is no surprise.

    Hmmm, considering I haven't been on the forums for months now, and the only time I did go on the forums the past months was to post wikis for the lotro wiki, I hardly think I've been trolling, better things to do than that. I've been living a good life, thanks for asking, and playing other games. I haven't played this game since RoI, so you're wrong again per usual, and the only time I come on is to occasionally say hi to people. I only came back to post what I did because I just wanted to let everyone know that it's been 6 years, and look how much they've done with this game: not much haha.

    Anyway, it's amazing how one little forum post of me trying to make an inquiry has caused so much drama, lol jeez, ppl are brutal against ppl they don't know, and even when they do know, are still brutal, but whatever.

    Btw Vic, say hi to the E-Misses from the so called "chipmunk" ! She will know who I'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Just wondering, if you haven't touched LOTRO since RoI, who's been playing the WL on your account? o.O
    Ah yes lol. Revmag talked to me about this lol, and he found out being the creepy stalker that he is; I had a feeling he would find out. However Poppies, that is not me, but a buddy of mine I let play my account. He hasn't even been playing that much anyway. I was checking it out with him one day though and saw how stupid and boring the pvp has become haha.

    I let him play a wl of mine that I had stowed away for a while because no one knew I had a warleader; not only did he like the class, but it was better that way because if he played any of my other toons, people would think I played, so it was best that it was kept secret for so long, but ofc leave it to Revfag to stalk ppl and end good things, but oh well. Trust me, you would know if I was back and playing, and seeing things the way they are now though, no way I'll be back anytime soon.

    If you do see that WL on though, it's not me, but my friend, just to clarify from what Revmag has dug up because he has nothing better to do than to stalk people lol, but that's typical. Like I said, I had a feeling he would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    lol I was just listening to HHH's old theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK0krpI5Ch4 when I came back to this thread. Kinda thought it was Vinner when I read it yesterday, wasnt sure though. Would have been epic though if a player returned and this theme was played off.

    So what have you been up to lately Vinner?
    Hey Ting, well man, I've been busy with college and parties, just living the good life man. What you've been doing? How has Hed been?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    OP has more wine than France. Either leave or come back, complaining about it wont do a thing. All we can do is enjoy it the way it is while we can.
    I left man lol, and I haven't whined at all, just was simply asking the community why they were still playing after the 6 years of dismal nature the company has shown. Paying for something that they aren't gonna put your money to good use won't do anything either, least for the pvp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    I would like to announce the transition of this thread from a "let's bash turbine" thread to a "let's bash Vinner" thread.

    Proceed!
    Seems to be that way, man. As I said previously though, it's funny when people at first don't know who you are and make false claims, and even some that still bash you when they do know who you are haha. I was even nice enough to not mention that company's name, because I know how uptight they get when you point out their flaws. It seems everyone is content with what they've done though unfortunately, but hey, if it's fine with them, more power to em. I do like how everyone gets so defensive defending a game that doesn't deserve to be defended as it should. Anyway, I like how the morale hunter has taken over the moors though from what I've seen while occasionally logging in to say hi. Who was right? Oh yeah, this guy <---- .

    Quote Originally Posted by vartsyak View Post
    Vinner is a legend. One of the better players this server has had. So even if he hasn't played in a while his opinion has merit.
    Thank you, my apprentice. I miss the rub of your hairy cauk as it burns my skin; see what I did there? Show these imbeciles the might of your aborigine appendage and make them quake with fear, yet delight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    And my answer then, now, and forever more, shall be........(lifted from another thread)


    I shall go on to the end......



    I shall fight in Hithlad, I shall fight in Hoarhollow and Grothum, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of arms, I shall defend our Moors, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the Steps Of Gram, I shall fight in the Coldfells, I shall fight in the fields and in the keeps, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender!!!


    Besides, creeps need killin'.



    And regardless of who the anon OP stalker is.........ME>>>>>them.
    Hey Alth, that's not nice buddy , me>you hehehe! Hope you're having fun causing havoc though, man, keep pwning Vic for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Hiya Vinner, good to see your still around and doing well...

    And calling the kettle black is bound to irritate the fanboyz.. You should of seen some of these same fanboyz crying pre-U10..

    Am I going away? No!! I may refuse to pay for a broken product but I am enjoying playing my F2P Reaver. I'm also at a stage after all these years where I just don't enjoy all the grinding involved with reaching endgame pvp in any of the other games I've tried..

    I'd love to see ya log into your F2P on Creep and come help some of us break this game even more.. All the Pay2Win's sure get butter when they get zerged..
    Hey Gun! Na man, I haven't been here for a while, playing-wise anyway. I haven't kept track of the forums at all really, nor posted for months like I've been accused by like yours truly (aka Vic), and I've been loggin in to say hi to people once in a while. I'm fine tho man, 1v1s are not only broken as they have been all RoR, but pvp as a whole is just in a shockingly sad state that I didn't think it would ever reach, but I doubt there will any real turnaround. If there is, I'd be shocked.

    As I said in my first post (that people seemed to up and ignore for whatever reason) is the game is what you make it; if you have fun with it, go ahead, I'm not gonna stop ya. I just wanted to get a general consensus of why people remained and to show how long the game has been out for the newer people or the people that remained for a long while and how little they've done. Instead, I get bashed repeatedly when I wasn't bashing anyone (when I was anon and not anon), so of course I'm gonna defend myself. Anyway, maybe I'll revive the wiki soon.

    Stay classy though, Gladden!
    Last edited by MedullaAbShlonggata; Apr 16 2013 at 02:02 AM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    812
    Ahh, I couldn't remember who it was that said that was you. Despite him sharing there's a couple of alt finder sites up that help us creepy folks out.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shau'nac View Post
    Ahh, I couldn't remember who it was that said that was you. Despite him sharing there's a couple of alt finder sites up that help us creepy folks out.
    Did you look it up too, Poppies O.o? You may have a case of Revfagitis haha. Anyway, I'm more than sure it was Revmag. There's a reason I told my friend to play an unknown character on my account, so people wouldn't bring up that I "still play", but it's whatever, I don't, and he isn't as outspoken as me, so you'll notice the difference in personality to know it's not me.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post


    Hey Ting, well man, I've been busy with college and parties, just living the good life man. What you've been doing? How has Hed been?
    Me? nothing much, been playing League of Legends a bit, tried it? you'd blend right in
    Hed is out of it until the gear grind drops somewhat and hunters stop getting them nerfs.
    that goes for me too by the way. Too much grinding if you ask me. the gap from 0 audacity to max is bigger than ever and I dont know if Ill bother to redo it anytime soon.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 15 2013 at 03:58 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by MedullaAbShlonggata View Post
    EDIT: I'M NOT WHINING So... my question to you all is... Why do you continue to play this underachieving game pvp-wise? For the community? Nothing better to do? False hope that it will get better one day? For actual "fun"? I hope the last one isn't the reason you are here, because this "pvp" is nothing like the old pvp, but I guess it's what you make it, but there is much better things to do than play this game's pvp. I digress though, but I'm curious as to why, because it seems like a waste of time, and one of the main reasons I refuse to come back anytime soon till they get their act together, but they prob never will... Shame, really.
    PvP shouldn't have to be about maps and mechanics to be "fun".

    The reason why PvP fails for some people is because they "expect" things handed to them. It's really up to the players to keep things fun. We need more "doers".

    As under powered or over powered sides become the action is still there. And it only happens when people are willing step up and contribute class, skill, and number balance. But since this is a PvE MMO (farming>playing). This pretty much ruins the attitude of the ettenmoors. Making a new map will not make PvP better imo. It would be nice! but the same things will just happen all over again because people want quick, easy, and painless. It has to be a community effort or it ain't going to work.
    Last edited by the_blah; Apr 15 2013 at 06:21 AM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

  25. #25
    I had a nice well thought out post, then I hit reply and the forums said I needed to log in. I hate this POS forum so much.

    Anyway, the point I was going to make is I like the pvp here because it is unique. I like the fact that classes aren't mirrored, even with the balance issues it brings. I think most people get frustrated with the PvP here, myself included, because everyone can see the potential here for the PvP to be the best out of any game out there. The problem is Turbine, they refuse to address it. The only thing I want is a new map, Helm's Deep preferably.
    .
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload