We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Maybe a reflect skill

Intimidation - The Captain is able to intimidate his enemies with his controlling presence. A strong fearless leader.

We need some sort of damage reflect based on percentage chance, and somewhere above 30% for a duration of at least 10 seconds on a skill with a cooldown less than 1 minute.

Thoughts? Modifications?

I can see that getting badly abused in the 'Moors with LS.....

What other classes have damage reflects?
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Landroval

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Steam: Almagnus1

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Intimidation - The Captain is able to intimidate his enemies with his controlling presence. A strong fearless leader.

We need some sort of damage reflect based on percentage chance, and somewhere above 30% for a duration of at least 10 seconds on a skill with a cooldown less than 1 minute.

Thoughts? Modifications?
    If you make it reflect stuns too I would like this idea ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post

Champs have Exchange of Blows, but that reflects a (low) fixed amount and not a percentage, so not really comparable. Also it wouldn't just be abused in moors, could also see captains being asked to take initial aggro in a couple fights before the "real" tank takes over when LS is about to expire. Or imagine the bossfight in Protectors skraid where the boss can tier up to a couple million dmg per hit ...

Warden has 2 reflect skills (fixed damage) in Recklessness stance, both can be kept up 100% of the time.

Not 100% sure on the numbers (at lvl 85), but alas I can't check atm:
    Wall of Steel: 100% chance to reflect 115-ish damage + 2% chance to restore 2% Power
    Shield Mastery: 100% chance to reflect 60-ish damage + 2% chance to reflect -15% attack duration and -15% run speed

The real damage those do for me is around 400-ish damage on WoS and 150-ish damage on SM.

Does anyone know how knives out works? I think that's another reflect skill.

Does anyone know how knives out works? I think that's another reflect skill.
    Reduces 80% of incoming melee damage and returns 20% back to attacker.

Knives Out sets incoming damage to 20% (so reduces 80% of damage taken), then reflects 30% of that 20% taken back to the mob on a melee hit.

basically if 1 = normal damage taken (after mitigations, this is the number of moral your hurt for): 1*.2 =.2 (80% damage reduction) -> .2*.3(30% reflected) = .06. Yup you reflect 6% of the melee you damage you take. Basically to reflect 115(ish as stated wardens WoS reflect amount) damage, we would still receive 575 damage, and the original hit would have been 2875 damage had we not hit KO

side note: if some can record a video of the troll boss of the Protectors skirm gettting a super high number of damage buffs and then letting him hit a burg w/ KO active...... personal record for getting hit by that troll is 82 million (granted i was on my LM but admittingly my LM has better mits than my burg); 82,000,000 * .06 = 4,920,000 melee damage reflected. That is of course is theoretical and assuming that the boss would obey the mechanics of the skill

I like the idea.... but it feels like it should be a modifier to IHW or SotD more so than a new skill.