We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thanks for having 2 lotteries this week!

Just that. Thank you Sapience!

Wager it's a warm up for next week... Anniversary/festival.

Wager there'll be a lottery every 6 hour or more for the whole week. Mostly for tokens and such.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001c136d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nice things are nice.

Thank you, Sapience!
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

Two? The first one I noticed was today's one, and I have been checking daily. But maybe first one was for characters under lvl 85?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilean-EU View Post
    Two? The first one I noticed was today's one, and I have been checking daily. But maybe first one was for characters under lvl 85?
    There was one on the 11th, all of my characters (including level 85) could enter.
    Council Of The West On Snowbourn

Runesi lvl 100 Rune Keeper

I do like the lotteries a nice little boon
    [SIZE=3][FONT=comic sans ms][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000000f6e52/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Don't blink, don't even blink, blink and you're dead!!![/FONT][/SIZE]

This is the norm or has been 2 a week. But looks like they are manually generated so if Sapience is away there is no one to start them.

yep, very happy with it, too bad i did not win a single time..
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Am I the only one who still cannot access MyLotro and the forums? I use the same ingame login as we are advised to do but have had to create this new account just to be able to post my complaint here. Help. I cannot enter the lotteries for some months now and i dont suppose I am alone

The first of the pair had a shorter entry window than the other.

But given the sporadic nature of the lotteries since the move to twice a week that's not overly surprising