Hi Everyone,

As some of you may already know, the last month has been nothing but a PITA for me when trying to log in on MM. Turbine has acknowledged that the issue is a delay loading the character data which causes a time out, but does not have a fix available for either me or the countless others in the Windows forums having the same issue.

Bottom line, logging into MM is a 1 out of 40 chance at this point, and frankly I'm just tired of trying now, and ready to move on to other things until they have a fix. If I liked any other class as much as the LM, I'd probably just focus on that, but under the circumstances I think moving on to something else is better for me as the grindy nature of LOTRO in order to PVP is just more than I'm willing to do again.

So I'm asking all you pvp'ers out there what pvp centric game you'd recommend (sans Eve Online... that's just too much to deal with) and preferably one that's not a first person shooter type, and leans towards fantasy like LOTRO.

Suggestions?

Thanks all!!!

P.S. and yes, this means MM is taking a vacation (length of vacation dependent upon Turbines fix on this) so even though I only need a few more days to make R15, I'm going to have to pass that torch to someone else at this point.) Thanks to everyone for lots of fun, and years of solid entertainment. I hope to be back sooner rather than later.

MM