We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evernight stays

Evernight stays

OMG !! Evernight is one of the 5 surviving EU servers.

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...e-announcement

I'd like to thank Turbine and Tirian (who didn't tire to point out that Evernight would be a reasonable decision).

And welcome to Evernight everyone !
    Last edited by -Tanyc-; Aug 03 2015 at 01:09 PM.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Awesome news

Good decision from Turbine, recently doing the Inn League quests I noticed just how many low levels characters there are playing on our server.

Evernight gonna be buzzing even more with incoming players. Hopefully with EU servers physically moving to Europe we will see better ping to be able to cope.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

I will miss Eldar but just thought id stop by and say HELLO EVERNIGHT

Immigrants gonna take our jobs

jk, should be fun to see a lot of new faces join us. Wasn't evernight the first EU server (beta)? Good to see it staying up
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

I just hope i can get on evernight with only one EU EN non RP server its gonna get crowded and ive got way to much stuff in storage to not have a house.

We'll be the new Brandywine. But hey, at least we can keep our names.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    We'll be the new Brandywine. But hey, at least we can keep our names.
    Think again :P you so inactive i'm gonna import a warg and take that name from you. *evil laugh*... Ore you have to start playing again xP and prevent this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by Meery View Post
    Think again :P you so inactive i'm gonna import a warg and take that name from you. *evil laugh*... Ore you have to start playing again xP and prevent this tragedy
    I've been on my alt creep zS And where the frack have you been?
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I've been on my alt creep zS And where the frack have you been?
    Hunger striking infront of turbine HQ to get the graphical "dagger in foot" bug reinstated into the game.. Where else

Quote Originally Posted by Meery View Post
    Hunger striking infront of turbine HQ to get the graphical "dagger in foot" bug reinstated into the game.. Where else
    Well get your ### back in game. I need more bodyguards.
    [/CENTER]

jipiii yeehaaawww

3 cheers for Evernight
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hullo to all you Evernighters I am going to be moving to your lovely server from Gilrain rather soon I would imagine and just wanted to ask what your server is like Gilrain was fairly dead in the end, so...
    Evernight
    Isquariel ~ lvl 100 Rune-keeper / Ithilwen ~ lvl 100 Minstrel
    Megilieth ~ lvl 100 Champion / Wyn ~ lvl 100 Guardian

Hi Wynnie!

Welcome to Evernight!
    I think the server was doing quite ok the last few months with activity across all levels and I guess this will become even better with all the new players transferring over

I hope you enjoy your new home!

Regards,

Thranthir

Leader of "The Gnomes" of Evernight.
    It's all about laughs and social gaming! Come join us at www.xsgamers.com!
    Recruitment is active

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post

I'd like to thank Turbine and Tirian (who didn't tire to point out that Evernight would be a reasonable decision).

You got lucky. Your server stayed because of it being the recommended server helped the population. Had it not been the recommended, you wouldn't be celebrating.

Yes, you're right.

Does anyone know which server transfers first and when?

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by peachykins View Post
    You got lucky. Your server stayed because of it being the recommended server helped the population. Had it not been the recommended, you wouldn't be celebrating.
    This made me laugh in real life, which is not an easy feat. for a fairy from the fairyland of internet, not seen anybody take this game so seriously in a while.

Thank you.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

What that heck kinda comment is this? zS
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post

Haha, thanks - I'm glad it's staying too, although I doubt my posts had much impact

I'd like to echo your welcome to all new players to the server too - it sucks that your servers are gone, and I'm sure many of you fought tooth and nail to save them, as I sought to do for Evernight. The EN EU community has also taken a blow overall, as we've been reduced to two servers, one of which is RP, and this to me seems a big mistake.

However, despite that, all players (aside from those who indulge in Fight Clubbing), I welcome with open arms! The Lost Realm of Imladris is recruiting as ever, and it would be great to see lots of you new arrivals join us, but there are also lots of other excellent kins on the server, and I'm sure we'll see several kins from the closing servers come to join us too. So whether you want to join the Lost Realm, or we'll simply get to know you through PUGing, PvMPing and various server events, you are all very welcome, and I'm sure much of Evernight extends the same welcome to you too
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

You are a very clever man, thank you for informing us! Your server is obviously closing and I guess that's why you came here to QQ. Please consider transferring to Laurelin, Evernight don't need more cry-babies.
    Try to smile.

Hugs
    [color=purple]Third Marshall HandolazS, Dreamer - Captain - Evernight[/color]
    [color=green]Lieutenant Salodnah of Evernight - Warden -Evernight[/color]
    [color=red]Taskmaster Benzakh, Son of Ahtaaja - Warg - Withywindle[/color]

Nice, looks like I have come back to the game at a good time then
    Evernight
    Began my Middle Earth journey in June 2007
    Greatorex - Nerissa - Elusive - Crikey - Origami - Certhiidae - Eriu - Everescent - Thingy - Pesky

Evernight I safe am very happy for it fight very much for this server and I never wanted to leave him I hope that the lag that prevents from playing finishes and that some day lotro is a free game and without restrictions for anything this server was the one that it saw it is born to my rodin in his dear hobbiton and after 8 years I feel happy of that it survives,

Quote Originally Posted by Thranthir View Post
    Hi Wynnie!

Welcome to Evernight!
    I think the server was doing quite ok the last few months with activity across all levels and I guess this will become even better with all the new players transferring over

I hope you enjoy your new home!

Regards,

Thranthir
    Thank you very much for the reply I popped onto the server the other day and was quite amazed to see layering even in the starter areas (okay, maybe because everyone was rolling toons to save their names, but hey). Not had that on Gilrain in ... forever

Now, I have another question (or rather two): How active are peeps when it comes to endgame raids and such (my kinship is a raiding kin, so we're very interested in keeping this going)? And what's the PvMP like (both in Ettens and Osgiliath)

Thank you very much in advance

Wynnie.
    Evernight
    Isquariel ~ lvl 100 Rune-keeper / Ithilwen ~ lvl 100 Minstrel
    Megilieth ~ lvl 100 Champion / Wyn ~ lvl 100 Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Wynniekins View Post
    Thank you very much for the reply I popped onto the server the other day and was quite amazed to see layering even in the starter areas (okay, maybe because everyone was rolling toons to save their names, but hey). Not had that on Gilrain in ... forever

Now, I have another question (or rather two): How active are peeps when it comes to endgame raids and such (my kinship is a raiding kin, so we're very interested in keeping this going)? And what's the PvMP like (both in Ettens and Osgiliath)

Thank you very much in advance

Wynnie.
    Idk about raiding, nothing really to raid in this game unless you want to do old content so it's not very big on EN, or I suspect on any server really. But if you are doing it, good on you. T2 osgiliath instances are being farmed on regular basis. You won't have to worry about what the pvp is like. With the influx of players, the current action on EN will be of no consequence and we'll have some nice zerging going on, on both maps.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast