We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Wardens of Windfola

Lend me your ears ..or spears.

Would the wardens of Windfola be interested in an All Warden run of BfE or Flight?

We might wipe we might win, but either way it will be a Hoot.

Just thinking about 12 wardens all doing their calisthenics all at once would be sight to see!

Reply to this thread if you are keen, or hit me up in game.
    "When I want your opinion, I'll read your entrails"
    - Worf has Spoken!

Worfie - Warden

I wonder why no one replied? I think any all warden runs would spectacular..I'm in.. if it ever comes to pass~Heitfeild 85 Windfola Warden
    "Time you enjoy wasting..is not wasted time" -John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Pagebeck View Post
    I wonder why no one replied? I think any all warden runs would spectacular..I'm in.. if it ever comes to pass~Heitfeild 85 Windfola Warden

OK since I finally got one volunteer, and we have had a few months to get bettered geared, I say we try for this weekend.

If we can't get 12 we might allow others in but they must be wearing warden appropriate cosmetic gear so they at least *look* the part.
    "When I want your opinion, I'll read your entrails"
    - Worf has Spoken!

Worfie - Warden

Well Worfie, perhaps its not the best weekend for this ..with all the log-in and client issue thingys. Anyway will look for ya when in-game and see what we can destroy...got at least 2 other raid ready wardens in-kin..will go from there..Hetfeild
    "Time you enjoy wasting..is not wasted time" -John Lennon