We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter Pvp Post-U10.1

Solo/smallgroup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98fkK_-1sOM

Produced by Penshot Inc. and Fleetness Co.
    Last edited by Priestetute; Apr 11 2013 at 04:46 PM.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

Quote Originally Posted by Priestetute View Post
    Solo/smallgroup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98fkK_-1sOM

Produced by Penshot Inc. and Fleetness Co.
    Please upload at a higher quality.

+1 for Kansas.

**edit**

I'm retracting my +1 for Kansas for you implying that I called you out in the video, I was using the tree to try to buy a few seconds for my latent poison and web the earth to come back up, as I had just gotten done with a fight at good TA map in moments before running into you heading south. The warg in that video showed up unexpectedly.
    Last edited by Sezneg; Apr 12 2013 at 01:24 AM.

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    The warg in that video showed up unexpectedly.
    Doubt it, that excuse might have passed if it was any other warg. You're both typically in the same channel in Creep TS, and are well-known for calling anything out.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

+rep MC, you are a beast!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000013320a/signature.png]Rosenthal[/charsig]

All of us knob heads miss you Sylidor - R.I.P.

Doubt it, that excuse might have passed if it was any other warg. You're both typically in the same channel in Creep TS, and are well-known for calling anything out.
    Believe whatever you want, I use creep TS for idle chit chat more than anything else. If you watch that section of the video closely, you will even see that there are loads of people fighting in that area (note the defeated players as you approach Good TA). I can't control the actions of any character but my own, and I can't see an ungrouped stealth warg any better than you can (probably worse if you run a swap in with +stealth detect while out of combat).

I'm curious why you would just jump to this conclusion, given how many times we've stumbled across each other solo and had good fights. I kept waiting for some of our impromptu fights from the bottom of GV hill from last week would show up in the video, but I guess you weren't filming.

I'll repeat the request that you try to get this up at a higher quality. I can barely make out player names, and tracking your morale bar and noting when and why you gearswap is difficult at this level of &&&&&& compression.

Got bored after 5mins. Will there be in the remaining 14mins fights where freeps do not outnumber creeps or you are not hugged by a healer? Because this are the fights where you can judge a players skill.

You utilize fleetness well solo, but for raid/gt play it is not nearly as effective as a lower morale and bigger damage build traited 4 reds and 3 blues, takes you literally twice as long to get gold tags kill.

Those BA's are nubs for not using firetraps.

You have quite allot of morale for no substantial self buffs such as tokens - how much mastery/crit do you run with?
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Got bored after 5mins. Will there be in the remaining 14mins fights where freeps do not outnumber creeps or you are not hugged by a healer? Because this are the fights where you can judge a players skill.
    Theres plenty solo play, start at the 9ish minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    You utilize fleetness well solo, but for raid/gt play it is not nearly as effective as a lower morale and bigger damage build traited 4 reds and 3 blues, takes you literally twice as long to get gold tags kill.
    Undoubtedly a highermastery/crit build is helpful for raids , but fleetness still does a greater deal of sustained dps than 4r 3b. You only gain 7% more ranged dps which is negligible when you already 115-120%.
    Those BA's are nubs for not using firetraps.
    Why would a BA waste time using firetrap when its easily interrupt-able and a hunter can simply sidestep it?
    You have quite allot of morale for no substantial self buffs such as tokens - how much mastery/crit do you run with?
    29.3k mastery 21% crit(without ring buff), with 12k Morale and 39.5% tact mit.
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

29.3k mastery 21% crit(without ring buff), with 12k Morale and 39.5% tact mit.
    Arfiel: I fell; Araphorn: I fell; Nirn: I fell (ok, I made up the last part) goes a long way towards explaining the morale and mits. ./sniff.
    [b] Apex, Elendilmir [/b]
    Arfiel, r13 rk / Aetheria, r9 mini / Fifireda, r7 captain
    Fifail, r8 defiler / Freshbait, r8 weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Tityla View Post
    Arfiel: I fell; Araphorn: I fell; Nirn: I fell (ok, I made up the last part) goes a long way towards explaining the morale and mits. ./sniff.
    My build lost 700 morale, I blame the hobbits

Part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs2Z6gRYEaM

Produced by blah blah blah
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

I can't stop laughing. What a joke.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

Very in-depth response...I'll bite, which part in particular did you find humorous?
    Massterchief
    Arbitter
    Starfoxx

The non-squirrel at 15:22, of course.

On behalf of the hobbitses, I protest our lack of representation.
    [b] Apex, Elendilmir [/b]
    Arfiel, r13 rk / Aetheria, r9 mini / Fifireda, r7 captain
    Fifail, r8 defiler / Freshbait, r8 weaver

which part in particular did you find humorous?
    The fact that the hunter class has been reduced to about 3 primary skills -- penshot being the pick of the litter. I cried a little when I leveled up my hunter to the point where her penshot cd was removed, and they weren't tears of joy. As if they needed to make the class even more ezmode.

Nice video nonetheless
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

I appreciate the slightly higher resolution this time around.

You could have cut the entire first half out, but the second half was very good.

I would have liked a few more higher rank 1v1s, but it hasn't exactly been a good couple of weeks on E for 1v1 circles, so the lack of those was understandable.