We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My Buffmonitor setup on Warden

Hai

I just wanted to share my current setup with Buffmonitor, which I've found to be a very nice plugin:
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ffMonitor.html

I've set up Bars for most of the selfbuffs we can make:

I find it especially useful for getting a overview for when the Enduring BPE buffs are about to run out so you can renew their duration more easily.

Buffmonitor has been out for a while and I'm fairly sure several of you are using it, so feel free to post your Buffmonitor setup and/or comment others setups

Wow, i need to try this. Keeping watch of running buffs is a must. Is it the best mod for this so far?
    [HR][/HR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001b8693/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    Hai

I just wanted to share my current setup with Buffmonitor, which I've found to be a very nice plugin:
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ffMonitor.html

I've set up Bars for most of the selfbuffs we can make:

I find it especially useful for getting a overview for when the Enduring BPE buffs are about to run out so you can renew their duration more easily.

Buffmonitor has been out for a while and I'm fairly sure several of you are using it, so feel free to post your Buffmonitor setup and/or comment others setups
    Seeing that has convinced me to go for a double column setup as well (currently have everything in a single column).
    Don't have a row for DoW evade (since it's tied to enduring expert armour use anyway), and i've got 3 extra, for WT, dbtd, and SoP:R.
    Lastly, I've found it useful to let the WT cell double as the cell for certain annoying debuffs (such as the Dispel one in Scuttledells, which I despise, but let's leave that aside for now).
    Lastly, I have a separate instance for stance and cappy buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Drexlorn View Post
    Wow, i need to try this. Keeping watch of running buffs is a must. Is it the best mod for this so far?
    I think it is, especially because it's very customizable IMO. It can take a while to learn how to set up, but I've found it to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Seeing that has convinced me to go for a double column setup as well (currently have everything in a single column).
    Don't have a row for DoW evade (since it's tied to enduring expert armour use anyway), and i've got 3 extra, for WT, dbtd, and SoP:R.
    Lastly, I've found it useful to let the WT cell double as the cell for certain annoying debuffs (such as the Dispel one in Scuttledells, which I despise, but let's leave that aside for now).
    Lastly, I have a separate instance for stance and cappy buffs
    That's a good point about the DoW being redundant, that'd make room for DBTD
    I havent put in WT because I never DPS on my Warden anyway, but it could fit in there as well