We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,864

    My Buffmonitor setup on Warden

    Hai

    I just wanted to share my current setup with Buffmonitor, which I've found to be a very nice plugin:
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ffMonitor.html

    I've set up Bars for most of the selfbuffs we can make:



    I find it especially useful for getting a overview for when the Enduring BPE buffs are about to run out so you can renew their duration more easily.

    Buffmonitor has been out for a while and I'm fairly sure several of you are using it, so feel free to post your Buffmonitor setup and/or comment others setups

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,503
    Wow, i need to try this. Keeping watch of running buffs is a must. Is it the best mod for this so far?
    [HR][/HR][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001b8693/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post
    Hai

    I just wanted to share my current setup with Buffmonitor, which I've found to be a very nice plugin:
    http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ffMonitor.html

    I've set up Bars for most of the selfbuffs we can make:



    I find it especially useful for getting a overview for when the Enduring BPE buffs are about to run out so you can renew their duration more easily.

    Buffmonitor has been out for a while and I'm fairly sure several of you are using it, so feel free to post your Buffmonitor setup and/or comment others setups
    Seeing that has convinced me to go for a double column setup as well (currently have everything in a single column).
    Don't have a row for DoW evade (since it's tied to enduring expert armour use anyway), and i've got 3 extra, for WT, dbtd, and SoP:R.
    Lastly, I've found it useful to let the WT cell double as the cell for certain annoying debuffs (such as the Dispel one in Scuttledells, which I despise, but let's leave that aside for now).
    Lastly, I have a separate instance for stance and cappy buffs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexlorn View Post
    Wow, i need to try this. Keeping watch of running buffs is a must. Is it the best mod for this so far?
    I think it is, especially because it's very customizable IMO. It can take a while to learn how to set up, but I've found it to be worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Seeing that has convinced me to go for a double column setup as well (currently have everything in a single column).
    Don't have a row for DoW evade (since it's tied to enduring expert armour use anyway), and i've got 3 extra, for WT, dbtd, and SoP:R.
    Lastly, I've found it useful to let the WT cell double as the cell for certain annoying debuffs (such as the Dispel one in Scuttledells, which I despise, but let's leave that aside for now).
    Lastly, I have a separate instance for stance and cappy buffs
    That's a good point about the DoW being redundant, that'd make room for DBTD
    I havent put in WT because I never DPS on my Warden anyway, but it could fit in there as well

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload