We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Were are all weaponsmiths???

In two days I have been looking for someone who can craft two critical lvl 35 one handed swords, dagger, mace or clubs without success. Only one did reply but somehow crafted two non-critical two handed swords...

Were are all weaponsmiths. I have been looking for you in Bree, Thorins hall and Esteldín. If you are out there somewere, why dont you reply? You have nothing to lose... except crafting ingredients, wich I will pay back with a hand full of coins.

If you play at Firefoot is a weaponsmith and can craft lvl 35+ weapons, dont hesitate to add me as friend and help me! My awesome hobbit is named Avilcil!
    Last edited by ArielV8; Apr 10 2013 at 03:40 PM.

Try asking in your server's global channel, which for FF, I believe it's GLFF; even better chances if you can provide the mats or state up front what you're willing to pay.

/joinchannel GLFF

You might also try checking the AH for a day or 2 after posting your request, I'll sometimes make things a day or 2 after I see someone posting (having forgotten the name anyway) and will put them up for sale. Also post in your server's Trade forum area.
    Last edited by Namesse; Apr 10 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namesse View Post
    Try asking in your server's global channel, which for FF, I believe it's GLFF; even better chances if you can provide the mats or state up front what you're willing to pay.

/joinchannel GLFF

You might also try checking the AH for a day or 2 after posting your request, I'll sometimes make things a day or 2 after I see someone posting (having forgotten the name anyway) and will put them up for sale. Also post in your server's Trade forum area.
    I have been looking at AH too, very often. There are a bunch of daggers but almost only non-critical. There are some critical swords time to time but are sold to expensive, like 1-2 gold each.

Wich command do I need to type to write in the global channel?

If it is the first user channel you joined to, then you type:

/1 *anything you want to say*

For the next user channel you would type "/2 blablabla" and so on
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Kadarka - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Let me know if you still need a weaponsmith on Firefoot, I can make whatever you need provided I have the recipe. However, without any mats there is a cost to providing it. Crits will be more too unless you provide the mats or I get lucky for ya!

My sig is below, if you don't see me ingame send me mail.
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    If it is the first user channel you joined to, then you type:

/1 *anything you want to say*

For the next user channel you would type "/2 blablabla" and so on
    What's the diffrence between /1 and /2? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ArielV8 View Post
    What's the diffrence between /1 and /2? :P
    You have 4 user channels open to you, in the example above GLFF was channel 1. You can see what channels you've joined by
    /listchannels
    so /1 corresponds to the first channel
    /2 to the second channel, etc

Should you ever want to leave a channel, it's
    /leavechannel <channelname>
    or as a real example, /leavechannel glff