We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Horrible Crits...

Okay, as some of you will know, there was a good fight at EC today. However, I recently ranted on the OOC Channel just about 30 seconds after THIS:

Bobekov scored a devastating hit with Epic Conclusion on Gothash for 10,732 Lightning damage to Morale.
    Followed about a second later by:

Tarsnowborn scored a devastating hit with Ents go to War on Gothash for 8,604 Fire damage to Morale.
    And at the same time:

Artoliuz scored a critical hit with Ferocious Strikes on Gothash for 2,815 Beleriand damage to Morale.

^^I'm not one for complaining, far from it. But I mean, come on. Really? With 21k morale, that is enough to 3shot me. That is horrible, disgraceful, annoying, and most of all, it's SO Update 10. BTW, at the time the OPs were 2-2. Being F2P, having only 2 corruption slots, both morale, there's no crit protection traits. But still, come on...

BTW, was a good fight apart from that.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

What about your audacity? If you have rank 7 or so audacity then yeah that's gonna happen. Especially if you have no Crit Procs.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

firstly no QQ

secondly
    there's no crit protection traits
    we have crit protection traits.
    if ur f2p then ur best is simply to farm turbine points, its not that hard/long.

thirdly

get ur audacity up, it gives u -30% or -33%dmg at rank 12? i forgot how many we have lol

but anyway i got once devd by 8k ec...all i could say it was "hey nice shot"

no qq
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Aud 10, and had crit protection buff from a friendly filer. 'Twas unfortunate, but still annoying...
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

iirc goat you only have a few trait slots from being f2p and such?
    So fesable when he literally says No Crit Protections
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Just shows the real balance of the moors huh? ...Esp when Reavers are supposed to be viable as F2P. :P

Then again, the moors will never be balanced.. I could post videos of RoR-Pre UD10.. Creeps were at a 10:1 ratio to freeps.. And the only creeps I could regularly find that weren't in a 5+ group were wargs.. And they don't wanna fight unless they know without a doubt they'll win ;/

The moors balance will keep shifting. Sadly when it does shift, the difference is VERY clear, and has a large impact on PvP
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

No QQ, Moors is supposed to be group pvp not solo..supposed to be harder for creeps than freeps until they are past rank X. That is the way it was designed. LOL at 10k EC....we used to get those at 65. Another note you have 21k morale I have been hit with full audacity for 3k/4k on my rk..rks have between 7 and 11k morale. Same diff. Of course freeps hit harder. But if you look at % it isn't really that different. Anyway Have fun in moors guys.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Lol why qq when you know what the solution is? You only have two slots for everything and r10 audacity..ofc yourr gonna get hit hard af! I have 5mits 2crit and r13 audacity i never get hit over 5-6k...just gotta grind out the comms which takes time...and if you wanna p2w thats up to you..so until you have all your corruptions and whatnot you dony deserve to qq. Good day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Lol why qq when you know what the solution is? You only have two slots for everything and r10 audacity..ofc yourr gonna get hit hard af! I have 5mits 2crit and r13 audacity i never get hit over 5-6k...just gotta grind out the comms which takes time...and if you wanna p2w thats up to you..so until you have all your corruptions and whatnot you dony deserve to qq. Good day.
    5 mits and 2 crits?

5 + 2 = 7..... i thought we had 6 corrupt slots....

Hax.

(You're also a warleader fantos :P )
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

WTB 1v1, PST
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0421600000010ce46/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Sylidor, you were the best raid leader freepside, we all love and miss you. R.I.P.

I cant count...another reason why i cant make it on the best of class thread...and the "youre a warleader" comment is invalid to me because i see reavers last longer than me -_-
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Cool

I cant count...another reason why i cant make it on the best of class thread...and the "youre a warleader" comment is invalid to me because i see reavers last longer than me -_-
    No Q_q, Failtos.

BTW do the Warleaders still survive 4 times longer with twice the DPS compared to the Warglings?

P.S.
    I'll be back when Wargs can make the Freeplings perish by going afk and auto attacking them to oblivion. lol I remember when this was possible in update 6. *good times!*

Less Than Three~ Thunder :O
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Apr 18 2013 at 10:33 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

but if u cant count you will never know you are outnumbered, stand and fight get rofl stomped and sometimes win, and that is a good start

how to WL -place left ear on left caps lock, roll face from left to right till right ear gets to enter-

look up see someone is at 90% morale when they gets to 80% morale bubble them.

trait full crit to pwn the noobs
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf