We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Elite Travellers

Hello, I am Amtir and if you would like to join our group of adventures you are most welcome. We are stationed in Thorin's Halls and are relatively new. But if you want to see the world of middle earth and explore its reaches then join us. We accept any race but are mostly Elves. So please, come join us for ADVENTURE!

i..umm..well glad that you are into things like this but i just thought i'd help ypu out a little if you say what server you're on then more people might join and also..how do you mean you are stationed in TH? like..have meetings of some sort? i'd like to see that so maby ill roll a char wherever it is you are to see how i like it hehe got bored of the game maby this will shine a new light

Home » Forum » Servers » Crickhollow » Crickhollow - Kinships » Thread

;p

In Response

Eliaf, 1 why would i post a kinship in Crickhollow forums if it wasn't in Crickhollow, and by stationed i mean that is where our kinhouse is going to be. You are welcome to join if youd like

Website

Hey come check out our new website at www.tet.guildlaunch.com

haha ^^ oki, soz for that i got it off the 'new threads' app and was on my phone so i didn't see the top page directories but oki will check it out...once i pull myself together and get on that boring game again