We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Kinship - Defenders of Freedom on Withywindle

Defenders of Freedom are a friendly, happy kinship (on the Withywindle server) with many varied members (all members are given automatic Kinsman status). I started this post not just for current members to talk on but also for people looking for a kinship so that they might ask questions. Quick note to current members: Officers - As always please continue to recruit but also talk a lil more when online. On a less upbeat note, members who are inactive for 2 weeks will get demoted and after 3 or more weeks of inactivity you will get removed from the Kinship. We started as an active talkative kinship and I wanna keep it that way! The reverse of this is if you are talkative and helpful when online you will get promoted.
    To all other members please feel free to post and discuss on here. I'd love to see a thread full of chatter just like we have when online! Happy questing people and DEFEND FREEDOM!

Exclamation Unofficial forum

Hey Bee, Kayto here. You should check this http://dof-kinship.bossforum.net/ . Is an unofficial forum I started but I need you to fix some theards like Rules and other things.

Who would I need to message in game?

Exclamation If you'd like to join ingame -

The ppl to talk to are me, my character names are:
    Barwethiel,
    Barwine,
    Bronwethiel,
    Badhorthien,
    Braeca,
    Brandhien.
    I'll be online as one of them. I like lotro . . lol

You can also ask any officers, the character names on officers are:
    Avinyos
    Celriar
    Deadstickman
    Halldod
    Kayto
    Lufawe
    Mikerson
    Misulin
    Proffesser
    Sigobert
    Snargbottom
    Varnell
    You can also just speak to any member of the Kinship and say you'd like to join and could they direct you to Bee (that's me btw). So if you'd like to join, we'd love to have you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can also IM Laerorneth in-game who would be more than happy to mock ... er ... accept your request to join the Kinship. I might mock you at the same time, though. Nah, I wouldn't do that ... or _would_ I? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah!

Ok, is the hotfix done yet so I can login and play now?

-LL