We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warleader Class traits

May I ask what the fellow WLs are traiting in the class traits?

Been having trouble to pick some of them with the changes implemented in U10.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

I use damage for health and power 2, the rest of the corruptions i flop around depending on the event. for regular running around questing and what not I use mastery x2 and crit rating which keeps Power of Fear up all the time.

Class traits I always use harsh language, shield mastery, enh field promo, power of fear and lead the charge.
    If I know heals and support i throw in enh snap, enh quit or enh feet.
    Running around black speech and ench menacing roar.

Race, grip, Ip, New breed, Leader and brutal.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060100002a3418/signature.png]Ahcrixxus[/charsig]

My preferences for group play, I take out the Bubble and Rez traits and add the Blackspeech DoT and Menacing Roar traits when soloing or 1v1ing.
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Krazything View Post

My preferences for group play, I take out the Bubble and Rez traits and add the Blackspeech DoT and Menacing Roar traits when soloing or 1v1ing.
    I use the exactly same class-trait setup you use in the pic for group play.

Tested out the corruptions (with some modifications from my part) and I really liked it. Thanks for the pic
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

I've been using basically the same class traits as Goth for group playing, sometimes dropping enh quitters for enh purge.

Corruptions solo I've been enjoying 4 crit with DforP2 and HforP2-(sometimes swapped for a mastery, the little squeeze of health helps with burst dps classes although in general I find a large morale pools overkill). Can do pretty well against most classes with this setup.

Crit D I'm still a little apprehensive about...... Besides its for pansies! (Did it always increase inc healing or am I just slow off the mark).
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

I find that slotting any damage corruptions is pretty pointless on Warleader right now, the reason being is that you will do more damage by slotting crit rating corruptions over damage and the increase in heals you get from damage corruptions is so miniscule that it hardly even matters. Another point being that by slotting 2 crit defence instead of 2 damage I stay alive longer which means that my group will stay alive longer.

With the corruption setup shown in the picture I have 21.2% Tact Crit.(30% crit mag) and 40.4% Crit Defence
    Last edited by Krazything; Apr 11 2013 at 02:18 PM.
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]