We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Webs of Skuttledells - floor bug

Tried to complete the T2 Challenge but the floor (pathways) at the final boss did not render for my group so we simply couldn't see where to run, we spent 10 mins trying every graphic option individually and combination but still it was impossible to see the floor.

is this a current known issue as i do recall a fix mentioned in the patch notes 10.1

I can't see it either. Too much graphically going on to run smooth, too. They need to just change it. Some have far less issues, but there are quite a few people who refuse to run it for that very reason. It's a nice idea poorly executed, IMO.

The final boss was un-runable for me. I believe at least one other kinmate has that problem. My FPS usually averages 19, but at the final boss, I get ~1. Perhaps they could reduce some webs so as to reduce the lag?
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

My kinmates also had this "bug" (i haven't been there after update) and those who uses ATI Radeon graphic cards can see the webs and those with Nvidia doesn't.
    Personally I haven't confirmed it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000001e93fa/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

BTW, you don't need to go there to do the T2C...
    Easy to do with 2 people.

using Nvidia here & can't see the webpaths in the Boss Room

Had same problem, go to advance graphics and turn off High Quality Lighting and you will be able to see the paths.

Using ATI here and had the problem also. Turning off high quality lighting reduced the problem but didn't get rid of it by any means.
    Dunnagun -R12 RK -- Dalfast - R8 Burg

Had the same problem and weren't able to find a graphics setting solution, but after a few wipes we got it down t2cm. I had to do torches and I found that running on very low graphics and lots of camera turning for lighting angles on the f gave the best visuals for seeing the floor(by no means was it a fix). Ultimately it's best to just predict & learn the floor and watch where the little spiders run. You can also afford to fall off once or twice since you can re-spawn and quickly run back into the fight through the quickie door. Just think of it as challenge challenge mode. We ran it with cappy,champ, lm and did get a crystal of remembrance to drop so it was worth the few wipes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000549f5/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I already run at the lowest settings and can't see it. Lowest possible on all fronts. What settings help when turned UP, if any? Or am I pretty much out of luck in that case?

Go to the Advanced Graphics section of your options, find Lighting and then Uncheck High Quality Lighting.

It removes the shadow/weird effect that makes the webs disappear at certain angles.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

...and what if it is already unchecked?

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Go to the Advanced Graphics section of your options, find Lighting and then Uncheck High Quality Lighting.

It removes the shadow/weird effect that makes the webs disappear at certain angles.
    Didn't work for me when I ran it last. We eventually just did t2 and skipped challenge.

Did the boss always have 330k morale or whatever it was? I always thought it was about 220k...