We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    New Zealand

Minie R10!!!!!!!!!!!

Minieeee!!!! Grats on R10!

Grats to an awesome mini, and an awesome person! Onto R11
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Gratz Minie on your rank. You truly deserve it, you are an awesome person and healer. I love healing with you everything goes so much better and I don't die as much. On to rank 11, Guess I need to spend more time on Uwish and less time on creep side so you dont pass me up :P
    ~~ Knashbash, Pondslime, Haiter

Gratz again, Minie
    Dairren R9 Captain

Nice goin', Minie! Gratz on R10!
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Gratz Minie!!! Fun to play with and a great player! Even though you make killing harder (specially for me ;p) i look foreword to seeing you in the moors.

United States
    Grats Minie! Very well deserved! A great player, always fun to group with, and I can tell you are out there to have fun! Congrats again and keep on healing it really annoys the other side
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Gratz Mini!

Come out more pl0x.

[highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Thanks all !!!! Been a fun push to 10, but I think imma be creeping more now hehe