We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gratz High Warden Malinuil!

Gratz on r9 Malinuil! Really well deserved from an awesome hunter. Best hunter dwarro has seen since Jonp...no wait a second...
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Gratz bro..nice to see hunters kicking butt in the moors...even if they are all raid babies and always have a mini/cappy with them..i should start using my hunter...seems like they made hunters mega ezmode since when i still played it. good luck on r10
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Gratz mal!
    We'll have to have another rematch soon.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

tasty omnomnoomn
    gz and welcome in green ranks mal

wtb more hunter packs, just dont target me that often!
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Mal u newb, welcome to the green ranks man. U got to r9 pretty quick. Always great to talk to and great hunter also. Onto r10 u scrub ;o
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

Welcome to the green ranks Mal,one of the best hunters i see nowdays and a hard-to take down hunter.Looking for more 1v1s with ya and....ah yeah hurry up to r10:P

Hey all, idk if it is bad voodoo to comment on my own grats thread, but im doing it anyway, thanks for all the positive support it is a blast out there in the moors, and a lot of fun learning to play this guy! And just because you asked Sae if i see you out in 1v1's ill give you the 1v1's you are looking for, i really need to get better with spiders

Sure, you ranked. Cool.

Call me when you get a gold item from Fornost.

((Beating me to r9, despite my never going into the Moors, is so not cool.))
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Grats Mal!! Well deserved, one of the best hunters I have ever played with/against! On to R10!
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]