We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lowlife, loser burglar

Still learning stuff, still working on gear, still bad

Sorry Fire, you did win like half of those, but this is the best one in terms of not lagging...
    We'll have more fights :P

awsome fight against fire

You should've cut that greenie kills part out. That's bad reputation :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post

Still learning stuff, still working on gear, still bad

Sorry Fire, you did win like half of those, but this is the best one in terms of not lagging...
    We'll have more fights :P
    Ahh best for you by far the worst for me :P you coulda put 1 I did decent in there too to save my good name lol. Seriously though they were fun fights, I look forward to more later

Nice video thorfinn! Burglars vids always make me want to play on mine lol. I might have to give crickhollow another try tonight (It was laggy as hell last time I logged in the moors)

Just a thought about your movements : You lose a noticeable amount of damage when you CC a target and spin-turn on it instead of staying in its back to get the extra positional damage. If it's in a 1 vs zerg situation (like first clip) Try to do "half moons" around your target to stay in position, while still protecting yourself from others. (Not sure you'll understand what I'm trying to say.... oh well :P)
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Arnahk View Post
    Nice video thorfinn! Burglars vids always make me want to play on mine lol. I might have to give crickhollow another try tonight (It was laggy as hell last time I logged in the moors)

Just a thought about your movements : You lose a noticeable amount of damage when you CC a target and spin-turn on it instead of staying in its back to get the extra positional damage. If it's in a 1 vs zerg situation (like first clip) Try to do "half moons" around your target to stay in position, while still protecting yourself from others. (Not sure you'll understand what I'm trying to say.... oh well :P)
    I totally get what you mean and half-moons actually sound like a good idea, then again in a situation like that with greenies in the start, they melt anyways, thx for the proposition and will try to see if it keeps noopy creeps just as confused as back and forth

P.S. Nalshi - the title of the thread is pretty much correct, so vid is just proof :P

like Hayfora needs more advise on how to be better. I'm probably going to regret this cause every burg will try and prove something.. but honestly Hayfora is the only burglar that kills me hands down . shows up i die every time. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason that I'm not in that video is because our fights are usually over so fast its not worth the footage.

Great video and oh ... I hate you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly_II View Post
    like Hayfora needs more advise on how to be better. I'm probably going to regret this cause every burg will try and prove something.. but honestly Hayfora is the only burglar that kills me hands down . shows up i die every time. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason that I'm not in that video is because our fights are usually over so fast its not worth the footage.

Great video and oh ... I hate you...lol
    Last 1v1 we had i wasn't traited to fight defilersand you did not let me stealth! BUT I LOVED THE FIGHT, you resisted like 10 addles at 5k, lol but i did win in the end and it was a 30min struggle, enjoy fighting you for sure! you just might be in there next time! also liked fight with Shap last time, wasn;t official 1v1, but fun fight, imo! GJ! close call
    ^^

As a colourblind player, I want to say that all that colour changes made me dizzy in the video :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    As a colourblind player, I want to say that all that colour changes made me dizzy in the video :/
    Bah, that sucks, though I doubt I'll use same style in any more videos. I do foresee the usage of more scene cutting and maybe flashing with that, if I manage to make it look good...
    So much that I'd like to try, so little worthwhile footage.

Woohoo! You put your vid up Do you now agree your movement is better than Kalyna's? Or at least more entertaining to watch.

I'm still practicing mouse turning... proly need another lesson soon XD

./salute

Quote Originally Posted by Farriel View Post
    Do you now agree your movement is better than Kalyna's? Or at least more entertaining to watch.

I'm still practicing mouse turning... proly need another lesson soon XD

./salute
    LOL, no all I have to say is - re-watch Encore :P