We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

upgrade legendary weapons?

when looking at a legendary weapon summery, i see somewhere this written: upgrade: *unfull star* *unfull star* *unfull star*
    is this mean i can upgrade my legendary item further more after he reached to lvl 60?
    i'm asking because i don't want to replace the weapon i worked on for too long, but i already have a 2nd age one to replace my 3rd old one.

Yes, they can be upgraded through "Star-lit Crystals". Each crystal raises the internal level of the LI by one, so stats based on ratings (for a hunter, things like Blindside Crit Rating) and DPS will go up.

Don't become too attached to your LIs. You'll be swapping them every 5-10 levels. Even if you end up with legacies you really like on one, the DPS will be outdone by a higher LI with &&&&&& legacies only a few levels later. (It's usually around 6 levels.) Once you get to cap you'll want to create the perfect LI, but until then just kinda roll with whatever. Don't use crystals until the cap for sure.

ok, so i'll switch to the 2nd age one. thanks.
    i really think that the game was more fun without legendary weapons.