We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats Thorvion on rank 15 !!!!

Grats to Thorvion on a well earned and well deserved rank 15 world first pretty impressive
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000161ac2/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Failure is good. It gives me something to avoid.

Well I was gonna make a grats thread lol. But, Grats Thorv! You're a great warden in both pve and pvp. People may not agree with how you got rank, but show me in rules where it outlines how to rank Either way you put in just as much effort as anyone else, if not more, and deserve a big grats as being the only rank 15 freep on firefoot!

I don't know the player you are talking about because he doesn't seem to exist to anyone on FF. Y'all making him up? In need of a friend?

I mean, even Vyxe's pie-charts and Texas Instrument calculations don't give a &&&&. Not much left when even numbers gave up on you.

So many thirsty players on FF.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

l0l0l... this server...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    show me in rules

Quote Originally Posted by ann3 View Post
    Grats to Thorvion on a well earned and well deserved rank 15 world first pretty impressive
    Well earned and deserved? Isn't this the guy that farmed his rank?
    Halair R10 Champ
    Proku R10 Hunter
    Fluctuate R10 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide98 View Post
    Well earned and deserved? Isn't this the guy that farmed his rank?
    No? The guy is out there everyday battling the forces of evil. Well deserved indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    No? The guy is out there everyday battling the forces of evil. Well deserved indeed!
    Pretty sure this is the guy, grats on the rank but this guy did not deserve it and since he farmed it i wouldn't even say world first.
    Halair R10 Champ
    Proku R10 Hunter
    Fluctuate R10 Reaver

World First

Oh but it is world first you can look on all the other leaderboards but there are no other r 15 wardens hes the only one weather

farmed or not, he still is the very first and its not achieveable anymore sorry to burst your bubble
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000161ac2/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Failure is good. It gives me something to avoid.

Oh but it is world first you can look on all the other leaderboards but there are no other r 15 wardens hes the only one weather

farmed or not, he still is the very first and its not achieveable anymore sorry to burst your bubble
    You do know he's married right (to a woman)?

░░░░░▄▄░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░
    ░░░░░░█▄░░░█░░█▀░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▀█▄░▀░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░▄░░░▄▄███▄░░░▄▄░
    ░░░▀▀░░▄█░░█░█▄░░░▀█
    ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░█▄▄░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░█░░░░▀▀█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░█▀▀▀░▄▄█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▄░░░░
    ▄▄▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░▀██░░
    ░▄█▀░▀░░░░▄░░░░░░█▄▄
    ▀▀█▄▄▄░░░▄██░░░░▄█░░

sorry to burst yours but his Rank is equivalent to Lance Armstrongs 4 Tour titles, non existent, wether it happened or not.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    non existent, wether it happened or not.
    Idk, I'm pretty sure I saw the rank 15 symbol over his head this morning and the title Captain General before his name. Also saw the rank 15 cloak as cosmetic. Maybe I'm blind :/

Point is Thorv worked damned hard and it is a first. Whether he is deserved it or not will always be controversial, but heck, I'm just happy that FF has a CG.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000002cafcb/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Some thoughts of this

I welcomed Mythicdude back to get his R15. That one post prompted one of you Thorvion´s buddies to send an irrelevant post to that thread....Whatever your motives are to make Thorvion look like a hero, there is nothing that can make others to do the same. There is a long list of freeps earning their ranks by different means to Thorvion. I sincerely hope we get another R15 freep here. I also hope some creep make it. That would make the playing all the more fun when those guys are battling for the glory. Since Thorvion has ever stood in one corner of the Moors killing his train of reavers, it makes me lul at the idea the freeps will accept him as the leader of their groups/raids. The hard work, which some of you so nicely point out, is nothing compared to killing ranked creeps. Now when Thorvion has ranked to R15 it is all due to r0 reavers. The only hard work he has done is to trick the game let him run so many reavers at the same time. Lol . Any player knows that defenseless R0 reavers aren´t hard to kill. It is down to ethics why I keep ignoring Thorvion. End of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Idk, I'm pretty sure I saw the rank 15 symbol over his head this morning and the title Captain General before his name. Also saw the rank 15 cloak as cosmetic. Maybe I'm blind :/
    I once watched a guy score a perfect 300 in bowling. There was sirens going off! Flashing lights! THere were "300"s all over the OHD. What it didn't say was that he stood at the end of the lane and kicked over the pins every time the rack set them and his buddy push "reset".

It's not about the end, but how you got there.

Firefoot may have r15 nublets, but we still do not have a r15 PvPer. Regardless of how "good" Failvion is, he's a farmer and will never be anything else. World "first" is something recognized by the community and at least most of this community understand he's not the first nor will he ever be. If his goal was to be the first r15 farmer, he has failed again because that title is held by another.
    Last edited by doug01; Apr 15 2013 at 12:08 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace