We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cannot find skill from trainer

Hi,
    I've only started playing LOTRO for a few days, but I'm currently loving it.
    I made a Human Captain from Rohan who is lvl 13 at the moment.
    The problem is, since lvl 10, I could not find a skill available from my Captain trainer at Archet.
    I did some research and found out that I should be able to get 'Call To Arms' and 'Pressing Attack' when I am lvl 10.
    I did not know that when I was lvl 10, so I kept playing on and saw another Captain who could use the two skills mentioned before.
    Is it because the trainers at Archet cannot train you lvl 10 skills? If yes, where is the closest place from Archet that I can learn the skill?
    Please help.

SKill Trainer

You are correct that the trainer in Archet cannot train you past lvl 10. The nearest spot to Archet is Combe which is just to the south of Archet. The door next to the Inn, with the hobbit constable in front of it, is the door to the trainers.

Thumbs up Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightThom View Post
    You are correct that the trainer in Archet cannot train you past lvl 10. The nearest spot to Archet is Combe which is just to the south of Archet. The door next to the Inn, with the hobbit constable in front of it, is the door to the trainers.
    Thank you for your help!