We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wyrmfire Mender's Ring for Warden?

While the new mender rings were meant for healers I was curious as to the viability for a warden.

Granted one would lose significant vitality to slot the ring, but I was wondering would the warden self heals count as a "single target heal" and proc the effect?

If it did proc on our self heals then Wardens would become a healing "fountain", it would break all content and somewhere down the road would come the inevitable nerf.

So either way not worth it.

It's a single extra heal every 30s at most, so I doubt it would create a fountain of anything. It'd also only trigger off of the sh-sp gambits at most: no lifetaps or Conviction would trigger the ring.

I'm kinda curious if this would work as well. Not sure if I'd actually use it for tanking, but it's an interesting thought.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    It's a single extra heal every 30s at most, so I doubt it would create a fountain of anything. It'd also only trigger off of the sh-sp gambits at most: no lifetaps or Conviction would trigger the ring.

I'm kinda curious if this would work as well. Not sure if I'd actually use it for tanking, but it's an interesting thought.
    This. It would be interesting to know if it would proc the ring though, the skills are considered melee, and have a damage component associated with them as well, so in my mind, they wouldn't proc the ring at all, could make for an interesting test, though.

I would not be surprised if it didn't work, however there is an easier way to test than to acquire the ring. There is a teal healer hat with the same proc that is bind on equip.