We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Lolz

The Lolz

An abundance of quotes that made me lol, just in from the infamous Grogog.

"Hunters are OP"
    "Pen shot regularly hits for 6k"
    "Heartseeker = VT"
    "Hunters can consistently bubble for 4k"
    "Hunters can run 40% faster than any creep class"
    "No creep class can hit for more than 4k on a freep"
    "Not all creep classes can self heal"
    "Freeps say the same &&&& as creeps, but creeps are always right"

I will be continuing this thread with an abundance of quotes that made me lol from Fenore. Please contribute as necessary.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

glff Fenore: 'WELL LOOK LIKE THE TETERTODDER OF THE MOORS HAS SHIFTED'
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Wouldn't say hunters as a whole are OP, but they have absurd Dmg. Mellar opened up and me and I went from full to 1500 in about 4 seconds. Thats will all the pots and a -10% Inc Dmg scroll. That is OP. Once you close it evens a little but at this point I still think hunters have the edge on wargs. Course I think this is the weakest my warg has ever been since I got my Red Ring in SoA...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    Wouldn't say hunters as a whole are OP, but they have absurd Dmg. Mellar opened up and me and I went from full to 1500 in about 4 seconds. Thats will all the pots and a -10% Inc Dmg scroll. That is OP. Once you close it evens a little but at this point I still think hunters have the edge on wargs. Course I think this is the weakest my warg has ever been since I got my Red Ring in SoA...
    Wargs are probably the weakest class in-game atm. I have no trouble blowing up even the most skillful of wargs, whether I get the jump on them, or they get the jump on me. If they attack me solo they're either dying or hipsing.

Hunters dps has almost always been ridiculous since RoI w/ the focus buff as far as initial burst damage goes. Any level cap increase they'll be toned down a bit, but as soon as they are able to reacquire first ages, their dps is right back up there. Not to mention the extra damage from battle promotions. With their ridiculous dps comes their ridiculous lack of survivability when compared to most other classes in the game.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Apr 04 2013 at 03:47 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

moved...
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Apr 04 2013 at 03:30 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

glff Fenore: "sitting in a keep wiht creeps outside isnt camping, its strategising"
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    glff Fenore: "sitting in a keep wiht creeps outside isnt camping, its strategising"
    Seems you spend more time stalking Grog than Fenore. I'm sure Fenore has more witticisms than just this one?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Seems you spend more time stalking Grog than Fenore. I'm sure Fenore has more witticisms than just this one?
    Oh there's plenty more coming don't fret one bit!

I just happened to gather all those Grog quotes from one raid, I haven't been on freepside in a while but I am sure I will find more in the near future.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Hunters got burst with pen pen alone , Me as a BA is dependent on getting off Vital Target and revenge to have any kind of burst..
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.