We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BattleMages of Arthedain (mature players kin)

Hail and well met
    Battlemages of Arthedain is a new kin which is a part of three sister kins: Defenders of Arthedain, Spellswords of Arthedain, and Battlemages of Arthedain. We are only a few players and several of us have a lot of alts. Celdorion is leader of Defenders and two of my alts are presently leaders of the other two. We are looking for a few special players to join us so we can more easily do fellowship quests and eventually raids (one of my chars is the highest level, a L64 RK and Cel is around mid 50s level with two chars) Adinah is my alt and leads Spellswords and is a 50s level cappy. Anyway, you will most like best fit into our cirlcles if you are mature, and age is not an issue so much, we do have a couple of younger Dutch kids who dont play much but have good manners and are polite etc, and we like them. But if you are immature, self seeking and self absorbed no matter how old you are you will not be welcome in our circle. We are a helpful kin, some of us are chatty but some not, so that matters little. Is nice if you will at least say hello when you log on. Please note that our present numbers are so small that if you join soon is quite likely you will be made an officer. You may actually join any of the three kins, we all will interact together and we do have one kinhouse in Defenders so if you wish to have that milestone please ask to join that kin at least until the other two are up for that level (they are about a week away from Level 6 so not too terrilbly long but a little bit off) We definitely will have all three kins with houses. Most likely we will be able to switch kins freely as long as someone who is an officer can let you in is online. Most of us are not into sparing, so if you are, that is fine but we do not want to be constantly harassed to spar wtih you so if you like that, find other people to spar with who enjoy it Please feel free to contact celdorion, chavahrut, ranitah, malcha, adinah, neshamah, Gimbel, Eliahu, estrellah ingame or leave message for me on forums to join or ask for more info. ty,

GL luck with your kin, maube you want to mention the server you play on?

sorry for delay, is Gladden kinship

Battlemages of Arthedain is Gladden kinship with kinship house in Shire. Is more for older players. I am 49 year old woman in Nursing home type residence and obviously disabled. I play a lot so will be on quite a bit during both days and evenings and very early mornings too (often wake up at 3am Pacific Time and log on, as nothing much else to do then....or hardly ever. If you want to become an officer in a kin, now is the time to join as I am looking for a number of really reliable, mature and good leading type people to help me form the kin (laws and bylaws) and recruit and lead. I need for one thing a very strong lead person for successor. Someone who I can trust to keep things afloat should I need to go to hospital for one. As this happens from time to time. Not usually long stays and I am not terminally ill (not in the best of health either but I am tough gal and dont expect to exit soon). What I really like in potential leaders is honesty, people who dont mind putting the needs of others ahead of their own (and I do this myself--I expect nothing more of you than I do of myself). I will not tolerate racism, sexism, whiners, and I hate hearing the words "I'm bored. I have nothing to do" even in plain members I expect members who can entertain themselves and not need constant help being entertained and amused. You will be comfortable playing solo and in fellowship ideally. I dont want a huge kinship. But would like enough members that we have a good core and enough we can participate in fellowships and group skirms etc. I have chars from L8 to L65 and everywhere inbetween. My brother plays. Two good friends play. And we have a sort of loose confederacy of kinships where we all play together with our many alts and use all the kinship houses for different purposes. If you are interested in being a part of the building of this kinship, mail me a letter telling me about yourself and what makes you you. Thanks, Adinah