We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Now that fate has been given the great nerf bat

what traits other than might should a captain focus on? for me it was might, then fate, then vit etc - every time i make an adjustment to the rules, whoopsie the rules change and i'm left to re-configure. it's beyond frustrating.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000030477/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Never forget 2/14
    Survivor of the Great Down Time of 2013

You focused on fate?

Crit and might. Then some vit and fate.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

So how much of a hit did it take? I just see lowered, but not any stats. I'm at work, otherwise, I'd check.

Quote Originally Posted by baue8673 View Post
    So how much of a hit did it take? I just see lowered, but not any stats. I'm at work, otherwise, I'd check.
    The Fate increase used to be like 5.5 icpr per Fate, it doesn't seem to scale as linearly anymore, and with 779 Fate I get 1579 icpr from Fate.

Ok, thanks. Sounds like a hefty hit to it then. 50% or more.

Might / Critical Rating - Important for output heals and magnitude.
    Vitality - Bigger health pool, more mitigations.
    Fate - ICPR and Critical

Quote Originally Posted by Gladimor View Post
    what traits other than might should a captain focus on? for me it was might, then fate, then vit etc - every time i make an adjustment to the rules, whoopsie the rules change and i'm left to re-configure. it's beyond frustrating.
    I was the same, priorities were Might, Fate, then Vitality. And yes, it is frustrating how they keep changing things. I don't even know why they bother having a test server.

But to me this change wasn't' bad for my Captain to live with at all. Fate still gives a lot of critical rating - and although scaled back, the ICPR from it still very useful. So all of that Fate you accumulated should remain beneficial (just not ridiculously and insanely so). I only had to change a few traits around to accommodate the changes. Nothing major.