We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks for the guide, it's good read others perspectives and info
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002a836c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Metalas View Post
    Below is my set-up:

How did you get your icons arranged this way?
    The keybinding section allows you to dictate the button make up of every single hot bar. I had to manually re-arrange them using this, it only takes a few minutes!
    The Last Alliance - Officer
    [B]
    Dapple[/B] Rank 10 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Hendos View Post
    The keybinding section allows you to dictate the button make up of every single hot bar. I had to manually re-arrange them using this, it only takes a few minutes!
    I am using something similar. 1-2-3-4 for sp-sh-fi-gambit and in a block above it the masteries with ctrl-q through ctrl-c.

However there is 1 problem: keybindings are not saved per character, so everything you change would also be changed for all your characters on that server.

At least I haven't found a way to make it per-character, if someone knows please tell me.
    Last edited by Rhaphael; Apr 11 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Class traits

This is a very nice guide, but i think u miss 1 shield-way trait to use the "cappstone"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2