We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Thank You All

Thank You All

Freeps, Creeps alike.

By the time you read this, this will most likely be Chief Guard Gothash. Rank 7 is under 400 infamy away and it's only through celebrating my future rank by taking flight around the Ettenmoors a few hours ago (much to the...err, obvious confusion of Obivious), much to the annoyance of the creepside, that I haven't yet achieved the rank.

So, rank 7. Most of you will think that's no big deal.
    Not for me.
    I'm Free to Play. I have only 2 corruption slots, 2 class slots and 2 race slots. I've bought no skills. I'm a terrible fighter (though I've noticed much improvement of late). And it's been hard, unbelievably hard, for me to reach even rank 6.
    And I also remember, back when I first became a Monster Player, that I set myself goals. Specific targets, if you will. I had only 2. One was to get into CHAOS (who, as a pathetic rank 1 I saw as being immortal creeps), which I achieved (with help from Nellami) at rank 6. The other was to manage to get to rank 7. And I've done that. Well, nearly. And I couldn't have done it without you.

So I'd just like to thank you, all of you, freep and creep alike. In particular:
    Shapcidrat, Nellami, Rafiky, Xunnang, Aktis, Ashtarsheram, Jasiak, Obivious, Krishtina, Whitestorm, Ilen, Xellor, Thecure, Katrindal, Fy, Jak and, in particular, Saenanthra.

So yeah, thanks you lot. You guys are all great, no matter how annoying you can be at times .

Thanks and I'll kill-err, see you in the moors!

PS. Thanks also to all the creeps on creepside when I went flying around the moors (something I also saw happen to Llik and to Buga on a YT Video) because you put up with me taking aerial screenshots of TA, even though you were annoyed. Heck it was fun, and I think I deserved a bit of fun in the moors after all my hard work, and indeed getting Xellor to 1k yesterday the first time we 1v1ed.

Update: Thanks to a very kind person who out of the blue sent me a tell with a code for a fairly large amount of TP, I've upgraded Goth a little with a few Class Slots and Impale. Perhaps more coming soon, so don't consider me a F2P Pushover anymore.
    Last edited by Celedreor; Apr 03 2013 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Updating information
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

grats
    its really hard to rankup a reaver, and when we have days like these lately (grats on ranking freeps from rez camp all day) its harder even more.

Keep your head up, and keep ur -50%inc healing debuff all the time on these freeps

btw earned skills gives more satisfaction than p2w ones...but lately who cares about being fair player in the moors
    Last edited by Jasthelion; Apr 03 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ