We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

writ of health bug in smaug?

Last night we were running t2 smaug and I was on my RK as dps. During the course of this fight, I try to keep a writ of health on myself as I dps. I was noticing that while the animation would fire and skill would go on cool down, no writ of health would be applied to myself if I had a mob targeted. If I clicked off target, the writ would act as normal. It also would work as normal if I targeted a player. Has anyone else expeirianced this as well?

Is it target forwarding? ie: Does your target's target now have writ of health?

For clarification: if you select a mob and have target forwarding enabled, that mob's target will receive any heals you do. The only way you get the heal is A) if the heal can only be applied to yourself (like Muster Courage's heal on captain), or B) if the mob is currently targeting you.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Is it target forwarding? ie: Does your target's target now have writ of health?

Doh! That makes sense. In my defense I usually heal in raids and use writs in myself when soloing so that would explain what's going on. Thanks : )