We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hytbold rings for Hunter

Was wondering which Hytbold rings hunter's are using. I have the Sunbrand ring, but am not sure which second ring to go for. Also, where does the gold cloak, and the gold dagger drop. And lastly do any effects from new items/jewellry stack if you have more than one item that has that effect?

thanks

Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

I've got a Wyrmfire ring, and notice it triggers a LOT. Very happy with the added Crit.

I've been dithering on my second one, as well. Just when I think I'll go the added Agility, I think about the pulsed healing... then there is that Crit Def. (Although I think that Crit Def would be my last choice.)

Anyone know if the Wyrmfire Hunter and Wyrmfire Defender rings stack? That might be overkill, but think of the crits!

Not sure about the gold gear... I tend not to raid a lot, mainly for fear of proving how bad I am. >.<
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]

the best options for hunter are probably the Wyrmfire and Moooncandle rings. The crit is a 3 tiered crit, so if u have,say, 3 pieces with 15% chance to add crit raiting, the crit will cap around 1700 and you will be running around 45% crit chance all the time, combined with your base rating. that's a lot of crit, if u also combine it with the GB Maze Key pocket item and Fornost earring or other comparable pieces. the heal ring is nice, but unless u need a boost while soloing, the agi ring might be a better choice. for now, u should def get the wyrmfire one next.

the new gold items can drop in any erebor instances, there's a higher chance the higher the tier.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000008cd9a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rasmaren-100 Hunter / Mallethwen-100 Lore-Master / Raslo-100 Minstrel / Agentmulder-100 Captain / Bramgarrok-85 Guardian

also, the agi and heals and whatnot do not stack, u will only get one +122 agi buff for example, but with a high percentage chance via multiple pieces, u can effectively run with an extra 122 agi all the time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000008cd9a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rasmaren-100 Hunter / Mallethwen-100 Lore-Master / Raslo-100 Minstrel / Agentmulder-100 Captain / Bramgarrok-85 Guardian

You should get all four agi ones and swap them depending on what you are doing, imo.

Easy PvE = Crit / Agi procs.

Progression PvE , PVMP = Crit Defense and Heal Proc.
    Melliot - Hobbit Hunter and many alts :)

I went with the agility one. I already have the +crit pocket item from GB, so I didn't bother with the crit ring since the buff is always up anyways, and you can get more PM/crit rating from other non-gold rings.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000349948/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you have the hunter cloak/fornost earrings then getting crit proc ring will be pretty useless. I actually switched back to using teal former residents ring for the extra pm. Or if you need extra morale boost at the cost of some pm, use moors ring or band of intuition.

......if only the other 2 procs were higher %chance.....or if the proc requirements were 'on hit'. I dont really intend on getting hit by mobs until my rings proc in a t2 raid just for a little HoT and a little boost on crit def.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone