We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Application for 1v1 Tournament

Character Name: _________
    Audacity: __
    Kinship/Tribe: _________
    Entry Fee: _________ *(What your giving to enter the tournament)
    Freep/Creep: _____

Reply to this thread with your application--- applications only please!

***Please Only post on this forum if you are entering the tournament
    *Read tournament rules and requirements forum.

Toq
    r12
    92 aud
    Impeccable
    50g to freepside a winner / 3 sigils of greater battle to a creepside winrar.

Side note: If this event happens and im fighting something that heals over 10x its base morale it'll be zerged.

Just sayin'
    Last edited by johnnyskywalker; Apr 02 2013 at 07:43 AM.

Character Name: Skuro
    Audacity: 13
    Kinship/Tribe: BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK
    Entry Fee: 50g
    Freep/Creep: Creep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a21301000002c0aa/signature.png]Skuro[/charsig]

If the time of day and day are reasonable for me to join...

Character Name: Thattickles or Eodread (depending on numbers)
    Audacity: 13 and 12
    Kinship/Tribe: Table Smashers and Horizon
    Entry Fee: 5G and up to somewhere around 400 footmen badges/elf ears on creep. 20G on freep.
    Freep/Creep: Creep preferably, will do freep if creep dominates too much.

Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers

Red face

Tentative signup:

Geirbruch
    R0 Guardian
    Audacity: tbd (between 8 and12)
    Kinship: The Round Table (rip)
    Entry fee. 10g

Signup tentative based off me not being 85 for another day or two, and me putting in for ann xfer when they open again.
    Last edited by spelunker; Apr 02 2013 at 05:47 PM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Tentative signup:

Haavikk
    R10 Stalker
    Audacity: tbd (between 8 and12)
    Kinship: Backpedalers Annoynmous
    Entry fee. 10g

I will ensure that I trait 3 min HIPS and SPRINT
    Werds^^^^^^^^^^
    Bigslick

MIIGHHTT join up, ill send a tell

But only so I can quit in peace, donation to r0-8 winners: Riddermark Star-lit

Char: Archerian
    Aud: 7
    Tribe: ugh
    entry fee: one of those 100 inf things + like 5g or whatever
    and Creep

Oh yea, skill level: Juhan
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Last Call

If anybody wants to apply this is the last call. Any participants after 4/10/13 wont be accepted, the bracket is being made. And the Tournament will begin on 4/13/13

Just a warning: if I run across this tournament, i'll do my best to ruin it.

And I'll be doing you a favour: only an idiot would suggest a 1v1 tournament right now given the state of freep/creep balance.

Eh, 4 red OPs + participating creeps with tome of defense should balance a 1v1 for the most part, unless you are dealing with self spam healing minstrels/LM for glory stance champs with multiple bubble + gear swap to bracing attack bonus with endless hots etc etc.

Don't really blame reavers for using wrath or spiders for popping reflect these days although, beating a spider that pops reflect in a 1v1 is not a profound thing.
    Bigslick

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Eh, 4 red OPs + participating creeps with tome of defense should balance a 1v1 for the most part, unless you are dealing with self spam healing minstrels/LM for glory stance champs with multiple bubble + gear swap to bracing attack bonus with endless hots etc etc.

Don't really blame reavers for using wrath or spiders for popping reflect these days although, beating a spider that pops reflect in a 1v1 is not a profound thing.
    If you think this fight will be so fair, does that mean your warg's (Bocagrande) application is incoming?

My finalized audacity rank will be 8 (4 armour pieces).
    I attempted to play a bit more to round up the 8k more comms I'd need for a full set, but at the risk of offending everyone, every time I logged in the action was so terrible I'd rather make love to a pencil sharpener than pvp with what was out there. I swear some of you high ranks (not all) must have competitions to see who can stack the most DP/store buffs or stun and sprint to the minstrel/cappy fastest. Props to Gomir (i think), Dafro, and Valiava for some good honest fights though.

Helping Milty gank an anonymous RK with 4 lines of consumable/store buffs was the highlight of my time though. Armour of Storm AND epic for the ages against a solo r7 with 7 aud? you had it coming. Still better than the minstrels who continue to backpedal, with me already behind them, spam-healing while slowly killing with AoE. Takes a special kind of player to bask in the glory of an OP class in that way.

Anyway, looking forward to getting demolished on my Guard, see you in a week.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    If you think this fight will be so fair, does that mean your warg's (Bocagrande) application is incoming?

Still better than the minstrels who continue to backpedal, with me already behind them, spam-healing while slowly killing with AoE. Takes a special kind of player to bask in the glory of an OP class in that way.
    You know Boca, only engage in fights he feels he can win.

BTW, seems optimal these guys were backpedaling, keyboard turning. It made it easy for you to stay behind them backpedaling too l0000000000000000000000l
    Bigslick

Deadline

No more applications will be accepted