We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Translation pt-br

Good evening, I wonder if a possible translation EN is being produced or will be produced.

As far as I know, there are no plans for adding another language to the game. Currently, English is the common language on most servers, but there are a few servers where French or German is the preferred language.

What language were you looking after?
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

Quote Originally Posted by Thornelas View Post
    What language were you looking after?
    I would hazard a guess it is Brazilian Portugese.
    [COLOR=Red][B]TANSTAAFL[/B][/COLOR]

Turbine has never shown any interest in providing support for other languages. The only reason French and German are supported is that Turbine took over the Lotro-EU service that was run by Codemasters. Codemasters decided to translate the game into French and German, provide French and German servers and provide French and German Game Masters and customer service people.

Here in the USA, the biggest second language is Spanish. No Spanish translation has been provided for any of Turbine's preducts.

Turbine decided back in 2012 to drop French and German support for Dungeons and Dragons Online. Lotro is the last product with foreign support. Turbine assured us that Lotro was not going to convert to single language - English. Who knows what will happen in the future.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.