We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How do I know what expansions I have?

hello all,

I'm posting this here as I may as well be a new player. I've had a lifetime sub since, well, long time but I also haven't played for years. How do I find out what expansions I have (my highest character is in the 40s you see)? I know I have Moria, but past that... no idea.

Also, how do I buy any I dont have? Igame store only?

thanks

After moria was relased only 3 "buyable" expansion:

- Mirkwood
    - Isengard
    - Rohan

if im right, please correct me if someone know better.

You can buy then ingame or via internet shop, or here in Lotro store on site in bundles or packs. Or you can buy each region after region, what you want to visit via ingame shop. Hope this help you, if you have another question, just ask.
    Laurelin RP
    sTrolling in Lotro over 8 years
    Lumiere Aineias - Captain of Highest Quality
    Leader of Kinship: What Does the Ithilien Fox Say

if your ViP and youve purchased any content for hard cash and\or entered product codes onto your account then you can check your purchases @ myaccount.turbine.com under your lotro sub

anything purchased via the in game store will not show under your account details

to purchase anything your missing either use the in game store for quest packs, expansions, TP's etc or the lotro market iirc for expansions, gtcs and TP
    http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...emeID.28979900
    other items such as MoM and the lotro mithril edition can be found in some web stores but from the sounds of it you dont need either.. the expansions for mirkwood, isengard and Rohan are only availbale either from the in game store or the lotro market

the only other way to find out your only purchases is to check your email history for receipts, all in game store transactions generate an email receipt
    or you need to contact turbine support and ask your purchase history
    Last edited by Finglonger_UK; Apr 01 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/"][U][SIZE=3]Mischievous Pipe-Weed Smokers[/SIZE][/U][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on [I]Snowbourn[/I] since 14/04/07[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=163438"]JOIN US[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Finglonger_UK View Post
    if your ViP and youve purchased any content for hard cash and\or entered product codes onto your account then you can check your purchases @ myaccount.turbine.com under your lotro sub
    Thanks for that, seems I have:

Shadows of Angmar™ Dell Bundle
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Shared Storage
    Shadows of Angmar™ Mines of Moria Promo
    Shadows of Angmar™ Promo
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Siege of Mirkwood™
    Shadows of Angmar™ Pre-order
    Rise of Isengard™

So I guess I'm only missing the latest, Rohan?

thanks!

A place where cotton grows and oil flows.
    Go to MyAccount@turbine.com (https://myaccount.turbine.com/home.php) and log in, using the same name and password you'd use to log into the game normally. Then look at your account - mine lists:

Game Version History
    Extra Character Slot
    Mines of Moria™ Cloak Special
    Mines of Moria™ Standard <<- Mines of Moria Expansion
    Shared Storage
    2009 Anniversary Program Reward <<- Blasted 30 April 2008 start date cost me a year! <sighs>
    Siege of Mirkwood™<<- Siege of Mirkwood Expansion
    Shadows of Angmar™ Guest <<- Tried before I bought
    Rise of Isengard™<<- Rise of Isengard Expansion

I 'bought' the Riders of Rohan expansion (the latest) with TP, so I guess since it wasn't a cash purchase, there is no 'displayed' flag for RoR here.

Hope that helps a bit - and welcome back!
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

RoR dosent show on your account iirc due to a bug that i believe theyre fixing or may have fixed. but RoR or any other inamge purchase will not show on the account page

the only real way to know if you have RoR if you brought the base edition is to head to the rohan regions, once your on level or arround -5 levels bellow the requirements for the areas you should see quests available
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/"][U][SIZE=3]Mischievous Pipe-Weed Smokers[/SIZE][/U][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on [I]Snowbourn[/I] since 14/04/07[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=163438"]JOIN US[/URL][/CENTER]

the only real way to know if you have RoR if you brought the base edition is to head to the rohan regions, once your on level or arround -5 levels bellow the requirements for the areas you should see quests available
    You can also check the in-game store. If you have Rohan, it will not show up in the store. If you own the expansion, neither it nor the quest pack will show up, but if you just own the quest pack, the expansion will still show up. Same is true for any quest pack or expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Draygan View Post
    Thanks for that, seems I have:

Shadows of Angmar™ Dell Bundle
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Shared Storage
    Shadows of Angmar™ Mines of Moria Promo
    Shadows of Angmar™ Promo
    Siege of Mirkwood™
    Shadows of Angmar™ Pre-order
    Rise of Isengard™

So I guess I'm only missing the latest, Rohan?

thanks!
    Siege of Mirkwood is not displayed in "Game Version Info" - just checked it on my account
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000017383f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by or_bill68 View Post
    You can also check the in-game store. If you have Rohan, it will not show up in the store. If you own the expansion, neither it nor the quest pack will show up, but if you just own the quest pack, the expansion will still show up. Same is true for any quest pack or expansion.
    Ah there we go - only Rohan shows up as an expansion, only rohan quests and rohan instances show up as quest packs.

Many thanks for the help all, though I have no idea when I bought Isengard!

thank again

If you're a Lifer and you've been away long enough, you may EASILY have enough TPs to buy Rohan. If you can wait for it to be on sale (though it may be right NOW) you'll save some points.

I try to spend my points on stuff like Shared Storage, Wardrobe, the Premium Wallet, etc. But from time to time I pop for other convenience items like more Vault space on my high level characters, extra milestones or travel skills, or the Hurried Traveller skill.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post
    If you can wait for it to be on sale (though it may be right NOW) you'll save some points.
    The Rohan quest pack was on sale last week for 1047 TP. The current sale is crafting stuff.

http://archive.lotro.com/lotrostoresale/

RoR dosent show on your account iirc due to a bug that i believe theyre fixing or may have fixed. but RoR or any other inamge purchase will not show on the account page
    It's not just RoR which doesn't show.

As a Founder/Lifetime and pre-beta participant I have quite string of items that are not in the list....still.
    Someday, they may expand the amount of space or put in a scroll-bar for that display window.
    Bill Magill Mac Player Founder/Lifetimer
    Old Timers Guild - Gladden
    Sr. Editor LOTRO-Wiki.com

Val - Man Minstrel (91)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (71)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (66)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (87)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (81)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (71)
    Valanne - Beorning (105)
    Ninth - Man Warden (66)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!"

I believe that even VIPs still need to purchase the expansions. Only three expansions have come out after the Mines of Moria:
    1. Rise of Isengard
    2. Siege of Mirkwood
    3. Riders of Rohan

All are available for purchase in the in-game Lotro store as well as digitally (I believe).
    "Three hundred lives of men I have walked this earth and now I have no time."