We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[EVENT] Shire May Queen Search

Date : 4th May

Time : 8.Pm (BST)

Is starting now! Are ye a lassie of the Shire? do ye have what it takes ter be Queen of the May? If so, then don't delay, send yer name to either meself or me Nan, fer we're loving ter hear from ye all, and ye could be the one the Shire chooses!

The People of the Shire are starting the search fer this years May Queen, and are inviting lasses of all ages ter come forward and put their names down. Once we have some willing candidates, their names will be listed here and then voting will be opened.

So lasies.. if yer interested, send yer names ter me or me Nan (here or in-game) and we'll get ye on the list.

The event is open to all Hobbits of the Shire and beyond, results ter be announced at the party on May the 4th.
    Last edited by TwenBumblefoot; May 01 2013 at 05:39 AM.

Our first brave lass has stepped forward today, so who else will now come forward?

Red face

This will be an other enchanting spring event *smiles*

I am not sure I am brave enough to enter the contest , but I shall definitely be there there

*cheers and hugs Jadite*

Hmm. I might now someone. That would LOVE to join this hehe

Ye do? Oh that's grand Lady Achy, I need's more lasses ter take part.

I have two names now - good lassies willing ter step forward fer yer votes. This is also the last week of accepting names ter take part... so if yer wanting ter, but have na yet - best ter hurry!

*dances*

And now we have three lovely ladies willing ter be voted for.... closing date fer candiates is this friday, with the list and voting to open at the weelend.

And the list fer willing lasses eager ter be the next May queen is closed.

Below is the final list, and this is who'll ye'll be voting fer:

Miss Acorne

Miss Bluebells

Miss Rubellita

Miss Ksys

Miss Yllisa

All grand lasses, every one!

Voting Is in secret, so not to cause upset ter anyone. Each hobbit has one vote only, so choose yer lass well. Send yer votes ter meself or me Nan and we'll count them up.

Good Luck lasses!

((a pm here detailing your choice is also good . Character names may be checked in-game to keep it fair))
    Last edited by TwenBumblefoot; Apr 22 2013 at 06:01 AM.

Them's braver lasses than me *shivers*
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom, http://www.lostmathom.org/
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow, http://bit.ly/nDJ31E

Last week ter get yer votes in for the Shire May Queen, voting closes on friday!

And now the long await time and place....

Time: 8pm (BST)

Hope ter see ye all there fer the grand crowning!

And what a grand turn out it was!

Many thanks ter Hobbit Heart fer providing the music, couldna have done it with out ye!

In third place as a hand maiden or matron as one lad said, we had Miss Yllisa

Our runner up and also Hand maiden was Miss Rubellita

and in firts, taking the crown of Shire May Queen, ter hold fer a year was Miss Acorne!

Thank ye all who entered, prizes will be sent to the two runner up's who couldna make the event.

Ksys had prepared so much for this, she has been up night and days. So she overslept at the day itself

((Truly truly sorry I couldn't make it, had some RL interruptions yesterday. So I didn't manage to give a notice on beforehand either.. I hope you all had a GREAT time.. )

Red face

We had a great time, thanks to Nannie *hug* for having us. Even after some of the hobbits left, we kept dancing at Bootsy's tunes well into the night. Congratulation to our Queen of May, beautiful Acorne . Tahi said it was the first time in his life he was daincing with 'royalty' A big congratulation also to the runners up, and thanks to all the hobbites
    Last edited by Amorey; May 05 2013 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Achy View Post
    Ksys had prepared so much for this, she has been up night and days. So she overslept at the day itself

((Truly truly sorry I couldn't make it, had some RL interruptions yesterday. So I didn't manage to give a notice on beforehand either.. I hope you all had a GREAT time.. )
    ((*hugs* real life can be a pain. I've a runner up prize for Ksys, so I'll drop it in the post tonight for her))