We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pronouncing My Name

Well, I've been seeing a lot of people refer to me as 'Got' before, which kind of annoys me. 'Goth' is a better shortened form, cuz 'Got' means my name is pronounced Got-hash instead of Goth-ash, which is a seriously unfortunate and unintended pun...

So yeah, quit it with the Gots. If you're gonna refer to me as something other than 'The Spectacular Fail' - - Make sure it's Goth...

Keep it in mind while killing me!
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

I would assume 'Goth' just because it's most appropriate for the game. On the other hand, 'Gothash' really does look to the eye as 'Got Hash' or maybe even 'Go Thash'. At a stretch it could be 'Gotha, Shh' but that's a little off-base.
    It would seem you chose your name and you are stuck with it. I assume you have a sense of humor with the "Kill me" attitude (similar to mine, it really is only a game,) so you could prepare a statement saying: "It's 'Goth' by the way, know whom you slay!"
    In other words, don't sweat it, hash and eggs (Sam I am) makes for a tasty meal!
    I visited Middle Earth and all I got was this lousy blackened filth...

Imma call you Goat for short. Seems like it could work well
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Imma call you Goat for short. Seems like it could work well
    Fully approve of that. Goat it is. Glad this was cleared up - was giving me all kinds of stress trying to figure out how to pronounce it properly. +Rep to Xellor for the clarification.