We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steam wallet tp purchase not possible

Hey, so I have this really annoying problem which some of you may know. I want to pay for Turbine points through my steam wallet which I cannot do- I get an error if I do not run it as admin..However I also need to run it through steam to pay through my wallet and have the ui interface pop up, but there is no possible way to do so. I tried running steam as admin and then playing the game but no, I get the famous error I've seen a million times over when clicking on the points I want to purchase. How the hell am I supposed to play through steam and run as admin ? any idea other than running steam through admin ??? -A really annoyed played

I don't know how the Steam wallet works, so I don't know if this will help you, but you can open the game without Steam. Just go to the installation folder (probably something like C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\T he Lord of the Rings Online) and open the launcher in that folder as an admin.

Hope this helps!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips