We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: First age bow

First age bow

Hey all! I was wondering if there was a minimum lvl for first age items. Also, if anyone actually uses the trade forum for windfola, could someone make me a first age bow for the character in my sig? i'll pay for it too! thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060100002af60b/signature.png]Skoraban[/charsig]

There are no craftable 1st Age bows till level 65. And you will need a Symbol of the Elder King to craft one of those.

Otherwise, if you can do the Filikul (or "Turtle Raid") instance, if you have it opened up, to collect Bright Emblems of Nimrodel to barter for one. 4 symbols (1 drops per person, per raid) will get you a level 59 1st Age bow, 6 will get you a level 60 1st Age bow.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]