We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Creep Charter

Creep Charter

Its that time again! PVP had balance and fair fights for a short while, but as we know, from lessons of history in lotro this only lasts a few months. Thats until updates in PVE give freeps godmode in the moors once more.

Creepside suddenly has lost large numbers of players and freepside has gained many players. The easymoders have flipped sides leaving only the true creeps left to fight the hard and impossible battle!

If your a true creep dedicated to Sauron and reject all freepness sign the charter!

/signed Kamikazee

Not sure if my 2 cents count but on my server, the action has picked up and we're happier for it.
    It's true that many freep classes are more powerful, but ive noticed this seems to be more typically the higher ranks, who have gotten a massive boost in damage and moral.
    Freeps seem to out-rank Creeps by a substantial margin. Creeps outnumber Freeps more often than not.

Organization seems to be the trump card.
    That or the freeps i fight against are rather disorganized?

Must be just your server that has badly geared freeps. All other servers freeps are destroying creeps. You know its worrying when the noob freeps can beat high rank creeps by facerolling their keyboards.

I digress this isnt a qq post just a creep charter. Hardcore creeps sign up

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Not sure if my 2 cents count but on my server, the action has picked up and we're happier for it.
    It's true that many freep classes are more powerful, but ive noticed this seems to be more typically the higher ranks, who have gotten a massive boost in damage and moral.
    Freeps seem to out-rank Creeps by a substantial margin. Creeps outnumber Freeps more often than not.

Organization seems to be the trump card.
    That or the freeps i fight against are rather disorganized?
    I think on a lot of servers there's been a hefty shift in power (I base this on the posts I see and my own experience on Arkenstone) and that pushes the balance further off and makes the changes made with u10 that much more prominent and, for lack of a better term: sucky.

In places where there are population imbalances, things appear much different than they do on other servers (such as yours). And population is always going to control what side seems to be more or less OP to the other. I know on Ark we had the issue of creepside prior to u10 appearing to be the OP side when in reality the majority of the issue was population imbalance (ie fotm players flipping to creepside) and now it's swung the other way with freepside holding the numbers for the most part and, in turn, being the more powerful side for it - in addition to (and because of) the changes made in the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfKamikazee View Post
    You know its worrying when the noob freeps can beat high rank creeps by facerolling their keyboards.
    You talk of rank as if it means that it makes a players abilities superior to that of said noob.

Feel sorry for the quality of ranked players on your server if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    You talk of rank as if it means that it makes a players abilities superior to that of said noob.

Feel sorry for the quality of ranked players on your server if that is the case.
    You know as well as I do, Cons, that in some class matchups, a good player can easily lose - or at least fail to win - to less skilled opponents if the latter just uses some cd's/ridiculous skills.

And to the OP: What's the point of this thread again?

Your class is a warden one im playing on freep, are you honestly saying you cannot take down 3 reavers on your own? (for arguments sake they all level 7)
    Last edited by LegendOfKamikazee; Mar 28 2013 at 10:20 PM.

My server is currently experiencing a lugz rez camp.
    Freepside has mostly green/purple ranked freeps with red/blue and a few green ranked creeps trying to fight them off.
    Lots of healers on freepside.
    My own defiler was destroyed in a matter of seconds by 3 freeps, only 2 of which were hitting me, an Rk and hunter.
    many of those on freepside have 10k+ moral. The range of moral on creepside i see ranges from 13k to 22k, mostly in the midrange of 16k to 18k. Freepside damage often crits for 2k to 3k on spamable skills. Creepside doesnt usually hit more than 2k on devs. If high creep moral is supposed to be the ballence for freep damage then they need alot more, or much stronger crit protection and/or mitigations. As it is the damage to moral ratio is rather strongly skewed in freepsides favor. This isnt even accounting for freepside healing as opposed to creepside.

Another thing ive noticed is the fact that there's mroe ranged DPS classes out now. And freepside seems to dominate the ranged DPS. Freepside has 3 classes that range DPS, Defiler, Weaver and Blackarrow. only the blackarrow seems of any use right now. So only 1 class seems to be putting up any sort of fight at this moment.

Freepside has Hunters, Runekeepers, Minstrels, Loremasters, Wardens.

It's a 5 to 1 fight out there, classwise.

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    I think on a lot of servers there's been a hefty shift in power (I base this on the posts I see and my own experience on Arkenstone) and that pushes the balance further off and makes the changes made with u10 that much more prominent and, for lack of a better term: sucky.

In places where there are population imbalances, things appear much different than they do on other servers (such as yours). And population is always going to control what side seems to be more or less OP to the other. I know on Ark we had the issue of creepside prior to u10 appearing to be the OP side when in reality the majority of the issue was population imbalance (ie fotm players flipping to creepside) and now it's swung the other way with freepside holding the numbers for the most part and, in turn, being the more powerful side for it - in addition to (and because of) the changes made in the last update.
    On ark at least the numbers problem right now seems to be less of a people flipping issue to more of one side throwing a temper tantrum and not logging on.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    On ark at least the numbers problem right now seems to be less of a people flipping issue to more of one side throwing a temper tantrum and not logging on.
    Everyone already flipped sides that's going to flip, now they simply stay on freepside. So creeps are left wondering.... why even login if it's not going to be fun?

Quote Originally Posted by CirdalvalSilnuviel View Post
    You know as well as I do, Cons, that in some class matchups, a good player can easily lose - or at least fail to win - to less skilled opponents if the latter just uses some cd's/ridiculous skills.
    And that's not what I'm addressing. I lost my fair share of fights against decgard during RoI, but in the current setup of how things are currently working that is far less likely to happen.

Your class is a warden one im playing on freep, are you honestly saying you cannot take down 3 reavers on your own? (for arguments sake they all level 7)
    Rank 7 reavers?

Sure, let's first establish whether or not they are deemed average players. But before that lets figure out what actually is the average player skill. Then lets add in whether or not they have full audacity or not, and then whether they have store bought their skills or not.

One rank 7 reaver who has full audacity, is of similar skill to myself and has access to skills beyond his rank will give me enough trouble on his own if I limit my use of my only two cooldowns.

Two reavers which fill that exact same criterea will undoubtedly kill me by the end of it, likely with the result of me possibly killing one of them IF I make perfect usage of my cooldowns.

That's as a spear warden (who admittedly will not trait self heal pulses, but in retrospect there will be a lot of doubt to whether that will effectively make much of a difference at all).
    As a shield warden, why would they even stick around when they can just walk away?
    Last edited by Untg99; Mar 29 2013 at 09:29 AM.

And that's not what I'm addressing. I lost my fair share of fights against decgard during RoI, but in the current setup of how things are currently working that is far less likely to happen.
    Post-U10 is a bad place to be a BA against any class with multiple self-healing options.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    My server is currently experiencing a lugz rez camp.
    Freepside has mostly green/purple ranked freeps with red/blue and a few green ranked creeps trying to fight them off.
    Lots of healers on freepside.
    It's a 5 to 1 fight out there, classwise.
    Same on my server. Except the freeps here (and I hope I don't give the freeps on you guys' servers any ideas) have come up with the brilliant plan of abusing a well known problem spot in the moors: backdoors.

They'll take lugz and then proceed to camp out at grams. At the sign of any sort of organized push by us creeps, they'll scurry back up the hill to the back of lugz and we'll have ourselves a wonderful backdoor fight of freeps popping in and out as fast as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by DrKeyLogger View Post
    Same on my server. Except the freeps here (and I hope I don't give the freeps on you guys' servers any ideas) have come up with the brilliant plan of abusing a well known problem spot in the moors: backdoors.

They'll take lugz and then proceed to camp out at grams. At the sign of any sort of organized push by us creeps, they'll scurry back up the hill to the back of lugz and we'll have ourselves a wonderful backdoor fight of freeps popping in and out as fast as they can.
    Oh don't worry.... they've been doing that since they first appeared....

Which is why they usually get rolled when a raid sneaks up and ambushes them from behind instead of pushing out of grams. Of course then they just go straight to Lugz backdoor for a while anyway ;P

/signed Brunt

Its that time again! PVP had balance and fair fights for a short while, but as we know, from lessons of history in lotro this only lasts a few months. Thats until updates in PVE give freeps godmode in the moors once more.

Creepside suddenly has lost large numbers of players and freepside has gained many players. The easymoders have flipped sides leaving only the true creeps left to fight the hard and impossible battle!

If your a true creep dedicated to Sauron and reject all freepness sign the charter!

/signed Kamikazee
    Kamikazeee always been my great example since SoA (even though we never been on same server), and this post has somuch thruth so simply stated ^^. It's exactly the same on my server, just very small scale. /respect for the original highrank reaver