We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Long lost dwarf looking for new home

Hey everyone,

My name is Priceykins, and I am looking for a home for my Dwarf Guardian I was a player of LOTRO way back at release, but due to other commitments (university/work) I had to give up playing for a while. However, I am now in a position where I have the free time to play again, and so recently I picked up a new account (my old one was lost ) and started again...my Dwarf is lonely though.

My Timezone is GMT+1 (Germany), which is where I live/work currently, but I am originally from Scotland.

My Dwarf is named Vanyir, and is a lvl 31 Guardian.

I am looking for a low-med RP guild (I have never really done the RP thing before, and im not sure how good I will be at it) and I will be available at least 3 or 4 nights a week for playing generally (likely to be more), from around 8pm onwards.

So if there are any kinships out there who would accept me, please send me your details, and dont be afraid to ask questions

I look forward to hearing from you.

A good place to look for kins in on the Laurelin Archives - I'm sure there's a link somewhere to it, or another will post it.

Also, check out Durin's Folk - look for Barkgrim (He seems to on most nights) or Baruk Khazard (Not sure who to contact there)

Good luck with finding a new home and welcome back!

http://laurelinarchives.org/
    It's a great site built by great people and single handedly the best place to put your finger to Laurelin's pulse, so to speak.