We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Maybe I will log back into the moores, this sounds entertaining!!!
    This I can agree with you on, Gunnor. Getting blown from stealth does sound interesting. Perhaps my wife can be taught this....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003e146/signature.png]Eldreith[/charsig]

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Um hm.. and this is the type of sportsmanship you best expect if creating a new creep or trying pvp for the first time on your freep. As much as I hate Althorr Freeple, he and a few others are the only ones who will demonstrate any true sportsmanship.

    And to think, that quote came from someone who only flipflops to help out the other side.. hahaha
    It's called tough love!

    Most of this game has very little sport! It's all farm farm farm. The worst players in the world can get top end gear. Let's not enforce the habbit of easy and farming on eager young creeplings. Or they'll only learn how not to apply themselves. Only to whine, like you.

    We need the sport before we can have sportsmanship. Yes, there is no sport in killing greenies, but there is no sport if you let them off the hook either. It only sets them up for a huge disappointment in dependancy. We need more self reliant positive attitudes out there. Your tribe leaving has nothing to do with your choice to stop playing. Only poor attitude, and excuses do that.

    If people can't handle leveling a creep then maybe this isn't the game for them. You throw in the word flip flopping like a negative term. Would you rather be camped at grams for the rest of the expansion? It sounds like you do.
    Last edited by the_blah; Mar 31 2013 at 07:38 PM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    It's called tough love!

    Most of this game has very little sport! It's all farm farm farm. The worst players in the world can get top end gear. Let's not enforce the habbit of easy and farming on eager young creeplings. Or they'll only learn how not to apply themselves. Only to whine, like you.

    We need the sport before we can have sportsmanship. Yes, there is no sport in killing greenies, but there is no sport if you let them off the hook either. It only sets them up for a huge disappointment in dependancy. We need more self reliant positive attitudes out there. Your tribe leaving has nothing to do with your choice to stop playing. Only poor attitude, and excuses do that.

    If people can't handle leveling a creep then maybe this isn't the game for them. You throw in the word flip flopping like a negative term. Would you rather be camped at grams for the rest of the expansion? It sounds like you do.
    This post honestly brings a smile to my face.

    Gunnor's hypocrisy truly knows no bounds and yes this is a whine thread. Hence the title "It's broke again".

    I admit and recognize the fact that I'm not that great of a player. My motor skills, eye and hand coordination just aren't what they use to be and even then they weren't as good as a lot that play today.

    This realization of my own capabilities and having played and interacted with you over the last 5+ years is why I'm grinning so big now..

    We've shared some laughs and good times for sure and I tend to remember those most but I can't help but realize that you are one of the best quitters I have ever met.

    I won't list all the times I've witnessed you quit but Tahi and I completing objectives that you and I couldn't with you quitting, you setting inside GV calling all those that kept going back out, reforming and trying again and again "Lemmings" and then even coming to the forums to make your own Lemming whine post or all the times I've seen you join PUG's and drop because they were so ineffective are just some examples.

    It's really no biggie, no one should continue to do something they don't enjoy and by all means they should move on to something they do enjoy more.

    Instead of pointing out my shortcomings, I'd think you of all people would be someone who could relate. I can only speculate as to why you'd post such hypocrisy.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593
    This thread = garbage.

    Where are Kalib and Valistar. I miss the good flame wars.

    To address the current... negativity... I agree with Clown. Being a creep, I will always go after the 'Green' Freeps. I consider it a 'Welcome' to the Moors, if you can't hack being killed by a lone player, what will happen when the raids rolls over you.

    And Gunnor, you're still a freep, you could say you quit freepside.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]




    [/B]

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    This thread = garbage.

    Where are Kalib and Valistar. I miss the good flame wars.

    To address the current... negativity... I agree with Clown. Being a creep, I will always go after the 'Green' Freeps. I consider it a 'Welcome' to the Moors, if you can't hack being killed by a lone player, what will happen when the raids rolls over you.

    And Gunnor, you're still a freep, you could say you quit freepside.
    Docrack, where have you been?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    This post honestly brings a smile to my face.

    Gunnor's hypocrisy truly knows no bounds and yes this is a whine thread. Hence the title "It's broke again".

    I admit and recognize the fact that I'm not that great of a player. My motor skills, eye and hand coordination just aren't what they use to be and even then they weren't as good as a lot that play today.

    This realization of my own capabilities and having played and interacted with you over the last 5+ years is why I'm grinning so big now..

    We've shared some laughs and good times for sure and I tend to remember those most but I can't help but realize that you are one of the best quitters I have ever met.

    I won't list all the times I've witnessed you quit but Tahi and I completing objectives that you and I couldn't with you quitting, you setting inside GV calling all those that kept going back out, reforming and trying again and again "Lemmings" and then even coming to the forums to make your own Lemming whine post or all the times I've seen you join PUG's and drop because they were so ineffective are just some examples.

    It's really no biggie, no one should continue to do something they don't enjoy and by all means they should move on to something they do enjoy more.

    Instead of pointing out my shortcomings, I'd think you of all people would be someone who could relate. I can only speculate as to why you'd post such hypocrisy.
    Lemmings was reffering to that "one guy" and his "followers" on creep side. If this guy left the server, his followers left the server. If he just wanted BA's and spiders, they would jump on BAs and spiders. If he jumped off a cliff...

    You love to point out the 1 or 2 times I've left pugs due to frustration, but not the 100 times I've stayed. When a raid doesn't function well, doesn't listen, and only complains about every-little-thing and prefers to sit at GV for 20 minutes it's time to leave. It's a wonder why some people come out to a pvp zone in the first place.

    It seems all you 'see' is negative no matter how small, about the game, and about people. Lots of good things happen all the time. Things are actually not that broken when enough people try. But if you think they are, then you've pretty much quit.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  7. #32
    "The Voice of Reason"

    Instead of making up some BS about how my killing greenies is actually benefiting them (they just don't know it yet!) I'd like to bring in the voice of reason. I go after greenies because they're really f------ easy kills for renown. Not because I want to teach them a lesson. Does this make me a terribad player and deserve to be trolled? No. If you really think that, I'm sorry. But I won't stop killing greenies on either side.


    Thank you, this is The Voice of Reason. Catch ya later.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Lemmings was reffering to that "one guy" and his "followers" on creep side. If this guy left the server, his followers left the server. If he just wanted BA's and spiders, they would jump on BAs and spiders. If he jumped off a cliff...

    You love to point out the 1 or 2 times I've left pugs due to frustration, but not the 100 times I've stayed. When a raid doesn't function well, doesn't listen, and only complains about every-little-thing and prefers to sit at GV for 20 minutes it's time to leave. It's a wonder why some people come out to a pvp zone in the first place.

    It seems all you 'see' is negative no matter how small, about the game, and about people. Lots of good things happen all the time. Things are actually not that broken when enough people try. But if you think they are, then you've pretty much quit.
    Ok, this game is perfectly balanced and PVP is definitely a priority for turbine.. hahaha.. Is that what you want to hear?

    and 1 or 2 times? lmfao!!!!! I luv ya Clown, you, that big red nose and those oversized rose colored glasses you wear.. hahaha
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    "The Voice of Reason"

    Instead of making up some BS about how my killing greenies is actually benefiting them (they just don't know it yet!) I'd like to bring in the voice of reason. I go after greenies because they're really f------ easy kills for renown. Not because I want to teach them a lesson. Does this make me a terribad player and deserve to be trolled? No. If you really think that, I'm sorry. But I won't stop killing greenies on either side.


    Thank you, this is The Voice of Reason. Catch ya later.
    Sorry dude but it's ok to take that approach when creeping, they are evil after all and it's well within character.. I guess it's ok for a Burg to do that and be in character but no way should a champion or guardian take advantage of anything weaker..

    Hunters could go either way I guess.. Seeing how easy they are to play now, I guess we could call them evil..

    If you have a Warden, get rep and delete it..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593
    Lurking here and there, action has been pretty awful when I log in.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]




    [/B]

  11. #36
    For those of you complaining about how bad the action is, I'm curious to know what you define as good action. And I would also like to know what YOU plan to do to help bring about good action.
    Deltron and TheGodKing

  12. #37
    As of the last 2 days, I've gone up 3 ranks of audacity on my reaver. That's 18k comms, for those who don't want to do the math. Granted, I was free for like 5-6 hours all those days and made a point of only playing in the moors while I was on, but that should be pretty indicative of how good the action has been.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    "The Voice of Reason"

    Instead of making up some BS about how my killing greenies is actually benefiting them (they just don't know it yet!) I'd like to bring in the voice of reason. I go after greenies because they're really f------ easy kills for renown. Not because I want to teach them a lesson. Does this make me a terribad player and deserve to be trolled? No. If you really think that, I'm sorry. But I won't stop killing greenies on either side.


    Thank you, this is The Voice of Reason. Catch ya later.
    I'm only talking for myself. Not you or anybody else.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Ok, this game is perfectly balanced and PVP is definitely a priority for turbine.. hahaha.. Is that what you want to hear?

    and 1 or 2 times? lmfao!!!!! I luv ya Clown, you, that big red nose and those oversized rose colored glasses you wear.. hahaha
    Please show me where I said this game was balanced. Or is it just going to be auto negative responses about things that has nothing to do with what I said? If so, talking to you is like talking to a bill board. I'll leave you to figure out the metaphor.

    And yes... 1 or 2 times. Leaving the raid(s) was more productive than staying and sitting at GV for an hour doing nothing and hear 5 people yell saying "What we need to do is..." and not have nobody follow through. Is that game time well spent? No!

    PS> We really could have used your reaver last night Gunnor. We had the numbers but not the ranks. Once you're done QQing come play a bit. Help us out.
    Last edited by the_blah; Apr 02 2013 at 04:42 PM.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    PS> We really could have used your reaver last night Gunnor. We had the numbers but not the ranks. Once you're done QQing come play a bit. Help us out.
    I had 6333 infamy with 20+ KB's yesterday and QQing is my newest favorite passtime.. Sorry I missed ya...
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Wargs are probably the weakest class in-game atm. I have no trouble blowing up even the most skillful of wargs, whether I get the jump on them, or they get the jump on me. If they attack me solo they're either dying or hipsing.

    Hunters dps has almost always been ridiculous since RoI w/ the focus buff as far as initial burst damage goes. Any level cap increase they'll be toned down a bit, but as soon as they are able to reacquire first ages, their dps is right back up there. Not to mention the extra damage from battle promotions.
    Now I know "my hypocrisy knows no bounds" But Vic? You flipflop to Creep OOC and want to argue with me on what's broke just after freeps log off and a bunch of creeps suddenly log in and you want me to give examples of what's broke? Ok, I'll use your post here as one example.. thanks...

    Your either being fallacious or ignorant and I for one don't believe your ignorant. Low ranked Freeps with low gear and low audacity are about the equivalent to their counterpart at rank 3. That's about where the equality ends.

    High ranked Hunters, RK's and especially Wardens are very Over Powered to the point that it is game breaking..

    Now I know you and others like to flipflop to whatever side you deem needs help just as your beloved http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gladden would indicate. The fact is, you end up farming whatever side is weakest.. That in itself is also broke..
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Apr 04 2013 at 03:39 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Now I know "my hypocrisy knows no bounds" But Vic? You flipflop to Creep OOC and want to argue with me on what's broke just after freeps log off and a bunch of creeps suddenly log in and you want me to give examples of what's broke? Ok, I'll use your post here as one example.. thanks...

    Your either being fallacious or ignorant and I for one don't believe your ignorant. Low ranked Freeps with low gear and low audacity are about the equivalent to their counterpart at rank 3. That's about where the equality ends.

    High ranked Hunters, RK's and especially Wardens are very Over Powered to the point that it is game breaking..

    Now I know you and others like to flipflop to whatever side you deem needs help just as your beloved http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gladden would indicate. The fact is, you end up farming whatever side is weakest.. That in itself is also broke..
    They are no more overpowered than their creepside counterparts were pre-u10. I didn't see you crying that the game was broken then? By broken, do you mean, "I can no longer roflpwn like I used to. I have to actually put forth an effort to kill the opposing side." ? The Moors has always been that way. Each update brings a sway in the balance.

    Regardless, the game is far from broken. It wasn't broken when creeps had the upperhand pre-u10 and it isn't broken now that freeps have the upperhand post-u10. A well organized group on either side will always trump the opposing faction.

    We had no issues rolling creeps pre-u10 on freepside with half a raid of players we normally group with or a pug of 24, and we don't have any trouble doing the same on creepside post-u10.

    Organization and discipline will always outweigh any shifts in balance the game experiences.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    They are no more overpowered than their creepside counterparts were pre-u10. I didn't see you crying that the game was broken then? By broken, do you mean, "I can no longer roflpwn like I used to. I have to actually put forth an effort to kill the opposing side." ? The Moors has always been that way. Each update brings a sway in the balance.

    Regardless, the game is far from broken. It wasn't broken when creeps had the upperhand pre-u10 and it isn't broken now that freeps have the upperhand post-u10. A well organized group on either side will always trump the opposing faction.

    We had no issues rolling creeps pre-u10 on freepside with half a raid of players we normally group with or a pug of 24, and we don't have any trouble doing the same on creepside post-u10.

    Organization and discipline will always outweigh any shifts in balance the game experiences.
    LMFAO... If you say so big boy!!! Got any bridges for sale?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    LMFAO... If you say so big boy!!! Got any bridges for sale?
    Please, allow me to make a joke at your expense;

    A bridge to cross the river you QQd up?


    But while those specific classes are in my opinion too, op, that's only solo. If we're talking raid versus raid, the more organized side will win. As it sits, i think the game is good for even small groupings.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Please, allow me to make a joke at your expense;

    A bridge to cross the river you QQd up?


    But while those specific classes are in my opinion too, op, that's only solo. If we're talking raid versus raid, the more organized side will win. As it sits, i think the game is good for even small groupings.
    It seems SB made a freep out of ya Barru , but yeah, Back when freeps were really OP like before audacity when they were running with ToO armor DoG could still send em home packin'

    Best focus will win you the fight unless the other team manages to counter it. Winkey can heal for 6 men alone, so getting him in a freep group is almost like an insta loss for the creep group
    Last edited by Witch0King; Apr 05 2013 at 03:42 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Please, allow me to make a joke at your expense;

    A bridge to cross the river you QQd up?


    But while those specific classes are in my opinion too, op, that's only solo. If we're talking raid versus raid, the more organized side will win. As it sits, i think the game is good for even small groupings.
    And who's tellirg you all this? I was about to call you a Raidbaby but according to Vic's favorite goto http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gladden we never see you in the moors.

    For those of us that actually play in the Moors , RvR's are few and far between and rarely even.

    also, according to your post history, especially pre-U10, perhaps your jape should read "A Bridge to cross the river WE QQd up"?
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    And who's tellirg you all this? I was about to call you a Raidbaby but according to Vic's favorite goto http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oday?w=Gladden we never see you in the moors.

    For those of us that actually play in the Moors , RvR's are few and far between and rarely even.

    also, according to your post history, especially pre-U10, perhaps your jape should read "A Bridge to cross the river WE QQd up"?
    We've had some good RvR's lately. Lot's of lag. Lot's of killing. Lots of dying. But since you won't join a raid when grog, vic, or del ask for people, how can you possibly know what it's like? Do you want to play or are you just set on QQing for no reason while doing nothing?
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    We've had some good RvR's lately. Lot's of lag. Lot's of killing. Lots of dying. But since you won't join a raid when grog, vic, or del ask for people, how can you possibly know what it's like? Do you want to play or are you just set on QQing for no reason while doing nothing?
    What? You think I'm actually good enough to get 6 to 8K of Infamy and not group? I wish I knew as much about my play habits as you seem to think you know.. hahahaha

    And I'm sorry.. I started this QQing thread on a dare from Eunuch after a humorous conversation of how Freeps cryed their way back to OPness and all the REAL Crying was done pre-U10 in order to obtain that OPness.

    So, yes I am set on QQing in this, my crying thread..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    So, yes I am set on QQing in this, my crying thread..
    What ever floats your boat, I guess. Don't be a stranger now. Things aren't all that bad.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In-game
    Posts
    3,698
    Im up for a QQ party, I even know some freeps that will blend right in.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload