We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Screenies From My Fun "Spar" This Morning

Got a tell from a freep named Godhui (btw you're a real P.O.S.) asking if I wanted to spar his WL, Katul. I said yes. Katul comes down from Grams, yells in my face, and we fight. I get him to 3k morale and he runs to oneshots. Low and behold, he heals himself and comes down with a warg in flayer. They begin to attack.

After taking them both on, Warleader target healing warg of course, the warg hipses and switches to Shadow, but wait! A reaver also comes and all three begin fighting me.

After about 15 mins of fighting the three of them I got really bored. So...

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    After about 15 mins of fighting the three of them I got really bored. So...
    A mini QQing because 3 freeps can only kill him because he got bored after 15min. /doublefacepalm

As to the creep running to 1-shooters: why the QQ? Wasn't it you who told us recently that exploiting ec is not bad?

As a side note: if I respect a spar 1v1 or not depends on:

1. if I realize that this is a spar 1v1 (or e.g. just 1 player trying to quickly kill a greenie)

2. on the players involved

3. on my momentary mood

edit: I hope I am not wrong, but do i see there cappy buffs on you in the 1st pic? Isn't that something frowned about in spar 1v1s?

edit2: @warrdance: topple is really nice when fighting self-healing classes
    Last edited by Dragnipurake; Mar 28 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Haha well first...no cappy buffs. I see your ignorance already. Second, the first pic had his tells asking me first to spar. But I suppose I'm just an op freep so it should be expected that a spar means 3v1. =)

Haha well first...no cappy buffs. I see your ignorance already. Second, the first pic had his tells asking me first to spar. But I suppose I'm just an op freep so it should be expected that a spar means 3v1. =)

Sparing in an open pvp zone expecting to be uninterrupted hehehehehehehehehehe
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Sparring in front of Grams = bad

Sparring an unknown baddie in front of Grams = worse.

Live and learn.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Hey elitezerger,

will we see pictures of you and your 8 buddies farming 3 greenies at grams? Just wondering. You didn't post pics for 2 days now.

Well, for one I have been leveling my Runekeeper, so not much Moorsing for me. And secondly, the only two times I was by Grams today was: A) When a group of evenly numbered if not more creeps were not coming out of Grams. I believe it was me, tyreese, runegrim, micro, myhandurface, peawee, and metalnild camping fakeheals, tobascotipped, banthafoddah, kimjonil, dungpile, another rank 3 or so defiler, furlap, inflamesborn, fushor and an assortment of other greenies. Sorry to say, but sounds more like a case of creeps can't group to me =) And the second time I cam by Grams I was with Foxie. We made a couple passes by and killed a couple things, but decided not to join in the camping of a small number of greenies by Revs, so we left to DG where Khrune caught us. The others dispersed as well :/ So idk what you're talking about but more power to your immense QQing. Love you <3

Dunning-Kruger Effect (Look it up)

I believe it was me, tyreese, runegrim, micro, myhandurface, peawee, and metalnild
    And Mythic/Balbaroy/Raithon/Miradhor (at some point - standing on a rock because his effectiveness in a camp is basically 0)/Ormani/Mini/Elf RK/Elf Hunter (targethealed by aforementioned RK)/Dwarf Champ

camping fakeheals, tobascotipped, banthafoddah, kimjonil, dungpile, another rank 3 or so defiler, furlap, inflamesborn, fushor and an assortment of other greenies.
    No.

I believe the active Creeps during that camp and the only viable Creeps (a Rk0 is rather ineffective when being camped) were: Sticky/Myself/BA/BA/Weaver/Filer/Fushor and briefly, Bagnakh.

I recall this specifically because the other Defiler and myself were the only ones healing and I was target healing through Mythic.

Nonetheless, it's good to see so many Freeps, who coincidentally retired, post RoI, come out of retirement with Bk 10!

Welcome back!
    Last edited by BrittainTheCommie; Mar 30 2013 at 12:21 AM.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

So idk what you're talking about but more power to your immense QQing. Love you <3
    Don't worry, no QQing. Just me trying to tease freepies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    Don't worry, no QQing. Just me trying to tease freepies.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

All Bow to the awesomeness of the freeps <3 This post makes as much sense as a 3rd nipple on a man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000af791/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

I got ganked in a pvp zone boo hoo......majority of freeps would have done the same thing that creep did, get over it both sides suck
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory