We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wheres The Lotto Been????

I think Lotro Has Been Slacking Theres as lotto then for weeks nothing. I think the guy in charge has been sleeping on the job or on vaction lately the rewards arem garbage and nothing usefull to win so why bother?

Bump!

Bump!

You bumped your own thread after waiting a grand total of 7 minutes... Okay.

Long story short, they've been having a proper look at updating this forum/site, and from what I remember reading somewhere (can't provide a link as yet) they're trying to make sure the lottery function gets included in that update.

And consider this as well; you aren't losing anything what-so-ever. You don't have to pay anything (like a very small monthly fee) to get into these lottery's, therefore anytime you actually win anything should always be counted as a positive. While some of the item's they usually include in said lotteries might be considered 'useless' by yourself, it doesn't mean the whole player-base regard them as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    New lotteries will be up tomorrow.

If my luck holds we might even get a new lottery system along with the new community site. *Crosses fingers*

less than 2 hours ago...

Bump!!!

Yes I did bump my post after 7 minute because I wazs already on 5th page by the !! I just like playing the lotto because its part of the game I find exiting and fun.Alot of people feel same as I doo.But thanks for the info you gave any explonation is better than none ty