We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Instances at level 50

I have had difficulty in finding groups in order to do level 50 group content (Carn Dum, Barad Gularam, Goblin Town, Fornost, Annuminas,...). I have tried Glff, lff and kinship, but i haven't been able to form a group. I wish I could do Helegrod at level 50, but i doubt it.
    So, are there people interested in running those instances on level (around 50?)

You asked just in time. My kinship loves to run skirmishes, instances, raids, etc. from all over the game, not just end game content. We recently did a full run through of Fornost. As for Helegrod, we are also pretty determined to run them as well. In fact, we are so into Helegrod, we even have an animated parody on it. If you would like to, you are certainly welcome to join my kinship. You may also just remain with your current kinship and run a few instances here and there with us if you wish.
    Simply contact Kaelalas (me) in-game for more information.

~Kael

I have a mini who just hit 50 and would definitely be interested in running instances like these. Feel free to contact me in-game on Galadhloth (my main) or Glirithil (50 mini) and I'll be happy to pitch in if I can.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Thumbs up

I'd like to play with you too. Contact my champion Erohtar or hunter Taurunion when in game; they're both slightly 50+

Gonna look for you guys in game. This weekend i will be off due Eater, but next week i´m back. Let´s run those mid level instances, i can´t wait for it.

Thumbs up

Great! I regularly play on Sundays most of the time due to work and college but usually I'm on my main, Kibilturg or my youngest cappy Aglahil just so you know

It might be hard to get instances where everyone in the run is on level but if you are nice and ask around i'm sure there are a bunch of players who would come help!

On a side note... if you have any questions regarding the hunter class feel free to send me a mail or message in game...I would be happy to help! My hunter is level 85 and is my main class and i really enjoy the hunter class

Best,

~ Rav

TNK Angmar Raids

I am part of the Northern Kingdom (Kael's kin) and I occasionally do Carn Dum / Urugath Raids (usually to see how far i could solo it (somewhat a sick revenge for all the wipes they have caused me in the past... (Mordirith is still a pain though )) , and to farm for class quest items to give away) do drop us (Kael ) a note, and I will be happy to bring you along and show you the ropes whenever i am raiding CD/U/BG... (i have way too many mirrors/tentacles in my house anyway :P)

Lightbulb

For some reasons I didn't have the urge to play last weekend but I'll hopefully be there in the next one

Great Urwendil, I have been playing with the TNK kin people, I will look for you during weekend. Usually I am online with the Yaalas (Hunter main) or Curumin (LM alt).

Quote Originally Posted by Urwendil View Post

For some reasons I didn't have the urge to play last weekend but I'll hopefully be there in the next one

Next weekend

I only just read this thread at the end of this weekend. I hope that, perhaps, I can also join up with some of you next weekend.

I was online for about 8 hours from afternoon (GMT) yesterday with the usual interruptions (crashes, a freeze to death, reboots to flush the memory leak, a driver update...)

i wouldn't mind doing these instances on my burg.

I really enjoy doing those middle-level instances. During last week we run a Carn Dum (thanks TNK) and some Fornost around lvl 50 (Water and Earth wing), mainly with people from TNK. I really looking forward to get to the Shadow wing on Fornost, because I still haven't defeat the last boss. Anyways those who want to join us, just contact me in-game on my main Yaalas (hunter lvl 52) or main alt Curumim (LM lvl 43).

Lightbulb

It's not weekend but I'm rebooting and logging on in a few minutes.

After kinship recruitment patrol on Aglahil I'll be on my main, Kibilturg.