We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Is your server that dead? that you need to come to ours?

Failarden can't be anywhere near as butthurt as you over this, are you inside him as we speak? Kissing his bum? What is your fascination with Failarden?

Now Turks, I will freely admit, I was in love with during his rise to infamy (get it, Infamy!) but you need to openly express a love between male gamer and male gamer before publically making love to him.

So are you in love with fail, or thorvion? Which is it?
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post

Failarden can't be anywhere near as butthurt as you over this, are you inside him as we speak? Kissing his bum? What is your fascination with Failarden?

Now Turks, I will freely admit, I was in love with during his rise to infamy (get it, Infamy!) but you need to openly express a love between male gamer and male gamer before publically making love to him.

Do you consider yourself funny, I wonder. I spoke to him about it, and I think it doesn't matter all that much to him. We all know he's a clubber anyway. So do I, so I don't really bother with Mr r15 Warden. But I do bother with the fact that, when I go to the Dailystats, I see some random guy named "Thorvion" above Fallarden. It's just sad, because Fallarden has been #1 for as long as I know, and getting passed by a clubber is a pain to see. But you're a really tough guy, with all that cool talk, so you're scaring me off. Unless someone else thinks it's neccesary to post insulting comments, I'm out of here, farewell Farmfoot. Enjoy your Shield Wardens! <3

lol i seriously had to laugh when i saw failarden....

fall is 100 times better than that farmwarden on your server. Glad i changed servers before i got my champ on firefoot lvled up.

atleast we don't make gratz threads for r15 farmers

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post
    lol i seriously had to laugh when i saw failarden....

fall is 100 times better than that farmwarden on your server. Glad i changed servers before i got my champ on firefoot lvled up.

atleast we don't make gratz threads for r15 farmers
    Jeez, you guys really took this hard, will there be a flood of butt hurt people coming to firefoot forums to troll a person who literally never uses the forums anyway....

Jeez, you guys really took this hard, will there be a flood of butt hurt people coming to firefoot forums to troll a person who literally never uses the forums anyway....
    sorry i just found this extremely funny:

farm r15 warden is beast
    legit r14 warden is fail

oh and i just noticed this thread when i was bored, never came to troll this guy, not butthurt about it neither since fall prob doesn't care about it. i just found the logic i mentioned above extremely funny

Since you are new around here i'll explain my comments...

I have absolutely no doubt that fallarden is great. However, it made perfect sense to attack him as the person whining on here about throvion hitting 15 is clearly in love with him.

I refuse all logic and find the use of it in gaming forums, lotro pvp forums..... wow those two words (lotro & pvp) don't even make sense together..... completely hilarious.

Ethics, Morals, Mores, Folkways, and generally accepted modes of behavior have no place in an online environment, where all you are to me is words on a page....

Why do you guys try?

Hello to all the PvPers in Firefoot server!

I'm not here to show off or troll anyone or much better defend Fallarden or judge that Warden called Thorvion.

I just wanna reply to this thread because some of you talked about Fallarden like you know him!

So here is my thoughts concerning this thread :

1. Fallarden is no1 pure and original PvPer : as far as I can remember him, he was almost always solo out there

and he used to join fraids whenever a friend freep asked him to join.

2. Fallarden got all his titles in honour and with challenging everyday himself. He was prolly the 1st Warlord in our

server, if I am correct (sorry, if smne else got this title before him and do not remember that).

3. Fallarden is inactive atm.He wasn't that much active even when U10 was released : that means that, if he would

like to compete your Warden, he would be r15 way earlier than him. I remember him soloing a lil bit, when Moors

was pretty much dead and not a good place for soloer's at the beginning of U10, when creeps were op.

4. I'm not his friend ingame, we don't even group up that much (PvP - PvE). But I don't mean to rest speakless

whenever something is noticed by me and also I do have an opinion concerning this.

5. The goal is this : oke get your op gear, your op titles, your everything in this online game. But the same time,

just think about it : you can do everything illegal and not heroic, but you cannot hide from the sun. In other words:

smne always would know about your dirty job. And what about your rep ingame? Do you wanna remember you as a

farmer or cheater or exploiter? If that's oke with you, then I pass, be whatever you wanna. But also do not QQ, when

peeps are judging you about being one, that prolly would be the truth.

6. Lastly, I'd like to say this : I'm pretty much sure we all wanna a good and joyable online game, where we always

have fun when grouping and upgrade our toons either in PvE or PvP. So we are all responsible for those baddies,

who make this game look like a place for cheaters. It's time to uncover them and boot them from the community, in

order to learn how to play genuinely.

Enjoy your game and laways have fun,

Enesoulas, r12 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Do you wanna remember you as a

farmer or cheater or exploiter?
    Precisely the point. Who cares? Lol. At my funeral, is my fiance, Foxieroxie (one of the most anti-farmers in the game) going to recall me as a cheater because of what I did in an online game? Or, is she going to remember me as her hard-working companion who does nothing "amoral" outside of game world?

Just silly and, truthfully, a bit sad that so many people are legitimately saddened about another person's activities in a video game. Maybe if you get a girlfriend and spend more time sucking her nips at night than your own thumb, you might not care so much!

Lmao...

this server, gg.

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Precisely the point. Who cares? Lol. At my funeral, is my fiance, Foxieroxie (one of the most anti-farmers in the game) going to recall me as a cheater because of what I did in an online game? Or, is she going to remember me as her hard-working companion who does nothing "amoral" outside of game world?

Just silly and, truthfully, a bit sad that so many people are legitimately saddened about another person's activities in a video game. Maybe if you get a girlfriend and spend more time sucking her nips at night than your own thumb, you might not care so much!
    1. Who told you that I do care about what everyone does in this game? lol

If you would have read my whole ''ESSAY", you would have figured it out that this question was pretty much a rhetorical

one. Did you get it? prolly not as you look like So that you know it, the rhetorical question usually - more likely

always- doesn't indicate that the question belongs to the one, who makes it, but it has the purpose to make the

other to think about themselves. In other words : I do not care about what he or anyone does in the game, but I

do care, whenever smne get an item or title in MY game in a ''dirty'' way. What's your problem with that?

2. Do you feel like a god and you do know everyone's lifes here? Do you know me Mr. big head?

Don't think so : so look you business, your life, your game .... and your own girle girl... if you have ofc! Do you????

3. My point wasn't honestly to speak about your Warden but to speak my thoughts about OUR Warden. Get it that

or not as well??

4. Do you know what game r u playing? this is an IMMO and you do come in a short of a relationship with many ppl

from all over the world, in case you haven't figured it out. That means Mr. big head that smne acts have an affect to

other players who you DO NOT know. So let's say, this has a connection with the real life. If you wanna stay out of

this, then you MAY NOT call ''bud'' and ''friend'' or whatever you wanna the other player with whom you're sharing

your game.

5. In any case, just look your business. You can have your opinion and tell everything, but you don't expect that I

might not answer, whenever smne says something that concerning me!

Enjoy your game and have always fun.

Your sincerely,

Enesoulas

Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    Ya your all a bunch of invalid sissified qu##r's. So quick to flame about someone and how they play. This is how i sum up all of you, fair weather friends. ->>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJjIva3fUag
    ^^Best post in this thread (including mine)^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    Lmao...

this server, gg.
    ^^

The only post that makes any sense..

There is no honor in video games. Pvp has been nothing but pocket healers with nuke dps or a zerg for years, that isn't skill, it is stacking the odds in your favor... which of course is the purpose of warfare... but then again apparently you aren't allowed to use your skills so who even knows anymore.

My god this gaming is dying faster than the amazon and we worry about this?

I refuse all logic and find the use of it in gaming forums, lotro pvp forums..... wow those two words (lotro & pvp) don't even make sense together..... completely hilarious.

Ethics, Morals, Mores, Folkways, and generally accepted modes of behavior have no place in an online environment, where all you are to me is words on a page....

Why do you guys try?
    So you won't mind if I hack your computer and steal your information and maybe perhaps your Identity, as long as I do it online where you are nothing more than words on a credit information page and an IP address ?

*Disclaimer* The above Statement was made in sarcasm .

Panda I suppose that could be a good argument...if Conno didn't say online "environment". Conno is talking of an online community whose only attachment to real life is the fact that real life people are in it. You are speaking of real life environment held in online security. You can try harder if you really want to continue trying to prove how Lord of the Rings Online has any sort of bearing on conscience, morality, etc. and continue to be saddened by your utter lack of ability to create a formidable and sustaining argument. Or, you can just quit and realize that all of us would most likely get along just fine face to face and it's silly to let game riff raff get the best of you

Calling out others for negative attention is not permitted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2