We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thorvion, show some respect

So, now that you have clubbed your way up to rank 14, show some respect for this world's one real Warden: Fallarden. Don't pass him. We all know you will never be a good Warden (that's why you're clubbing?), but the sight of someone above Fallarden would be painful to watch. So: please don't, you don't deserve it. If Thorvion doesn't read the forums, please tell him this.

1. A warden that feels the need to farm ranks -> megafail.

2. Fallarden? I cannot remember a warden with that name. You are sure that he is still playing?

3. Dailystats shows a warden with that name on Brandywine. Wrong forum maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnipurake View Post
    1. A warden that feels the need to farm ranks -> megafail.
    Careful, he's going to ask you to spar him for 200g.

2. Fallarden? I cannot remember a warden with that name. You are sure that he is still playing?
    Fallarden indeed does not play on this server.

3. Dailystats shows a warden with that name on Brandywine. Wrong forum maybe?
    He's on the correct forum but unfortunately, he is fighting a losing battle. If I could have Thorvion personally removed off this server to some far away German server, where his need for attention and infamy (no pun intended) would be laughed at even more than it already is, than I would.

Until then, I'm not only going to detest Thorvion but every other player/kin/Developer (here's to you Orion and Kelsan) that supports/condones/defends/acknowledges his actions and doesn't do a single thing about it.

Anyhow, I think the OP is hoping that helmet wearer will suddenly develop a conscience and understand where a number of players are coming from. In reality, the OP should just throw some more crayons Thorvion's way and hope they're not made from Crayola and therefore non-toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    stuff
    In that case... Let's hope Fallarden gets his rank earlier.
    No, he does not play on this server, I'm talking world wide. So yes, right forum. All these clubbers should be banned for life..

What I find funny is that Thorvion is very good, and calling him fail for farming just shows ignorance. Yeah he farms, but he is a beast as well.

I can also speak as his buddy, he will respond the same way turks did, he will definitely go for 15 now. Should just leave him be and he would get bored, but you guys fuel him with your dumb posts and rages.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

How could he not be good at warden? &&&& practically plays itself LOOOOOL

I couldn't care less about the moors or farming. That being said He's never been a good warden no matter what he changes his name to.

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    What I find funny is that Thorvion is very good, and calling him fail for farming just shows ignorance. Yeah he farms, but he is a beast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Farmvion probably doesn't know it (which says a lot), but he plays the most OP class this game has ever had and that's coming from a minstrel who played in RoI.

Posting a vid of him winning a 1v1 simply tells me he thought that somehow that fight was fair match to start. So sorry, he thought wrong. Then again, a terribad warden might get a good fight fight from a well played creep.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ka-Warden)-end
    Last edited by doug01; May 20 2013 at 02:22 PM.