We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buy Turbine Points overseas

I tried to buy turbine points from the Lotro store, 1950 (including bonus points) for $19.99. But I can't get it to work. I am F2P, but I have purchased the Moria, Mirkwood, and Isenguard expansions with the same billing information. Now, it suddenly doesn't work. I thought it might have something to do with the fact that, though I'm from the USA, I live and are purchasing these points overseas, Asia specifically. I also purchased the expansions when overseas. I bought the expansions on the Lotro Market, on the Turbine store, and tried to buy the TPs in-game. I don't think I get the bonus points unless I purchase them in-game. The card works everywhere but the Lotro store. Anyone having the same problems? And/or have found solutions? It's really frustrating.

Have you waited a bit? It takes some time to get these points on your account balance, so it's not like you buy them and immediately after that you can buy stuff in the store with these points.

If you have waited a few days, and the money has been removed from your card, you should contact turbine support so they can fix it for you. A ticket will work but takes a lot of time, so calling would be a lot faster.

Good luck!
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips