We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Serious Question...

I'm not looking for Troll responses, outrageous suggestions, or QQ for any reason.

What would make the Moor's a better place to play?

Honestly I've played for 6 years now and it has been the same for a long time. The Moors= A stale relationship...It needs to be spiced up a bit. If you're tired of being zerged, tired of fighting in/with NPC's, tired of rez camps/EC camps why not put an end to it. For as big as the map is it does not get used to its advantages.

Thanks!

I don't believe the moors can be fixed, pvp can be, but not open world pvp.

Lotro started behind the curve because they did not start the game with factions, like swtor, and wow.

I think instanced pvp would help a lot.

As far as numbers, you can just que and go into cap the flag, elim, area hold etc... and play mixed teams if needed.

3,6,12, and 24 man matches would be cool, and tournaments could be developed around preset teams.

You can do freep v freep, creep v creep, freep v creep or even mixed teams for general que so wait times arent insane.

Just some thoughts from someone who thinks open world pvp is a joke and the best pvp we have is still not that great.

And yes, I am influenced much by swtor, but with skirmishes and instances giving us seemingly endless arena to fight in, why not find a way to get it going as a test at the least.

Make it linked to vip or rentable with tps for limited times.

I wish the tech allowed for cross server playing, but lotro cant support that to my knowledge.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Mar 25 2013 at 08:10 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

A Serious Answer :/

Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    What would make the Moor's a better place to play?
    For one: freeps stopping to park their creeps in grams to observe OOC. Would make it easier to explain things to and direct greenies.

Quote Originally Posted by devilduck13 View Post
    If you're tired of being zerged, tired of fighting in/with NPC's, tired of rez camps/EC camps
    Welcome to ROI creepside. It did not bother you at that time.

I'm a spy in the house of love.

I read your title and it caused me to LOL. (My first thought was wrong forum)

Then I read Connomirs post and realized I agreed with most of what he said. This caused me to:

OPvP can be fun, unfortunately 95% of it is just a matter of numbers and zergs. Although the remaining 5% almost makes it worth the frustration. The only way to make OPvP fun (most of the time) on a server this size is for both sides to coordinate numbers to facilitate semi-even fights. Players would need to be willing sit a fight out and let others of thier faction win or lose based not on numbers, but on group composition and skill. Not goin' happen.
    Last edited by doug01; Mar 26 2013 at 11:21 AM.

Bal, you made me laugh out loud with your vid.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Foxie you so terribad that the only things that will run with you is mouse &&&& and a sparkly vampire, now for the topic what will make the moors a better place would be to give warleaders an insta-cast, zero cooldown tactical nuke and last but not least

That's right I am so terribad no one ever asks me to group with them. The only reason I group with Mouse is by default, I'm his fiance he has to put up with me. In fact I'm not even sure why Tater Bandits still keep me around...

Anyway thanks for everyone's reply. Happy huntings

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    I read your title and it caused me to LOL. (My first thought was wrong forum)

Then I read Connomirs post and realized I agreed with most of what he said. This caused me to:
    God, Bali. GROSS!!!

Here's my two cents.... Just shut the fudge up and play the damn game. That is all.