We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ec Exploit

Ec Exploit

So I see there is a New and fun exploit in Ec that those who will remain un-named are using now. It is sad for me to see that even with all the good things freeps have been gifted lately, that they still think they need to exploit. Or as someone whom I love dearly but would infuriate me to no end would say............. " Ohh Min it is just game mechanics... Now More Winlore Min Winlore!!" I didnt condone it then and I dont now. And the person I saw today also is the same one that used to use the one in Old EC under the ramp.

Come on Guys you dont have to use those. You just end up making yourself look bad =)

Love ya all,
    Min
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

Lol 15 creeps stacked with healers rushing in to zerg a group of 4-5 freeps in EC...and the problem being announced is a little freep exploit? Maybe freeps wouldn't get so much enjoyment out of finding and abusing little exploits if they didn't feel the need to make creeps rage as payback for ganking them all the time.

LOL are you kidding me Mouse???? There was 15 of you between EC and rezz trying to farm the noobs and doing well and let me see ....... Ravage, Myself, and Pokey and 2 no rank Defilers that were jsut feeding you that is a total of 5 .... Those are the stacked healers you are speaking of and you were with your let me count..... Mouse, Flalo, Micro, Altiium, Some lvl 81 Minni, Runegrim, Deirdith, Foxie, Tyreese and several Lm's that also heal Maybe 10 if you count Mythic as the Only Lm. please do not pretend to condone exploiting for any reason and certainly not one as lame as that. You have all been given some great advantages and to use exploits just because you got zerged just like you all zerg us .. is never an excuse. There is Never a reason to cheat Mouse. Shame on you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

I'm not referring to a specific instance, but the general trend of the Moors. Literally, two minutes ago, my group of three just got rolled by 3 wargs, a spider, a two reavers, along with you and Ravage giving out grief heals. I understand it's the Moors and it's a fight or flight place. Not getting upset about getting zerged. Just saying there are more issues in the Moors than bugs (i.e. massively unfair fights both ways). And as for all our new shiny toys as freeps, yes freeps are in a good spot, but that doesn't necessarily help us when we are stunlocked with 10 creeps on a single target <3

Just a few screenies of the last few nights in moors.

I never know about these exploits.

LI stacking.
    Stat stacking.
    Terrain exploits.
    CD/Addle Macro exploits.

One day, I'll be ahead of the game!
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Mousi, you should log in at another time.

Just a recap of today: I logged in around 3pm est. Mythicfail, Microstore, a warden and some huntards were farming greenies at grams. The map was blue except TA and 2 OPs. Next Minye and some low ranks joined. As a result the number of dying creeps went down. Alas, it was impossible to dps through the freep heals. Still, someone freepside got pissed as suddenly all OPs were red and freeps doubled their number. Grams farm again. Now creep numbers were rising and we got some pretty balanced grams <-> lugz shuffle (~2h). Here i took a break. Coming back 30min later to find 12+ freeps farming lugz rez (2huntards, 1 guard, 1 chimp, the rest healers). After a while they split into 2+ groups and got killed separately. Next they logged and were never seen again. Creeps got bored and turned the map red.

And now you are complaining about creeps zerging while freepside does nothing different?

Btw, your pics are funny. Seeing you and Failo at ec facing 8 creeps and you are still at full health and kill creeps? Totally balanced! How many freeps were in ec? Don't forget to mention that most of the creeps were low ranks. Seeing you and Marathonfail and the cappy at lugz hill facing lots of creeps does not represent the real situation. The pic does not show the other 8+ freeps around lugz backdoor. The 839 dev at lugz xroads: must have been threatening to you, especially when half of it is healed immediately by a hot.

As I stated above, there are massively unfair fights both ways. In terms of heals, do not be ignorant about the magnitude of creepside heals compared to freep. I don't know of any freep class that has anywhere near the power of heals as a defiler or the size of heals as a warleader. Healing on freepside often comes at a sacrifice of either dps or morale. We cannot go around and place stacks upon stacks of hots on anyone at random. Very few people can actually solo dps through a high ranked defiler or warleader heals/mits in a 1v1. Or even get remotely close. Some can, most cannot.

The pictures were meant to show the broad aspect that the Moors needs more work than simply scolding exploits. As for camping Lugz rez. 90% of the time I've camped Lugz rez, there has been a group double the size of the freep group sitting in there not coming out. They wait until they get enough to roll us with ease to even step beyond the oneshot range. It serves well to play both sides to get a taste for it. Although most hardcore creeps who prefer their "freeps are massively op" ignorance choose to say they are loyal to creepside. In other words, they would rather be justified than actually understand what it looks like from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    Come on Guys you dont have to use those. You just end up making yourself look bad =)
    I don't need no stink'n exploits to make myself look bad...I do just fine at it without them.
    Last edited by doug01; Mar 25 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    Lol 15 creeps stacked with healers rushing in to zerg a group of 4-5 freeps in EC...and the problem being announced is a little freep exploit? Maybe freeps wouldn't get so much enjoyment out of finding and abusing little exploits if they didn't feel the need to make creeps rage as payback for ganking them all the time.
    This post seems to boil down to: "exploits are okay as long as the person exploiting has been zerged a lot." This coming from you doesn’t really surprise me since you’re an occasional farmer and you don’t see that as being an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jrayk View Post
    The pictures were meant to show the broad aspect that the Moors needs more work than simply scolding exploits.
    The pics seemed more like an attempt at derailing the thread to me. The purpose of Minye's post wasn't to point out issues that everyone already knows about. She was calling out a single person for using an ec exploit to avoid taking melee damage; she's trying to persuade that person to stop and to discourage others from using it so it doesn't get out of hand. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100002780e5/signature.png]Flamboyant[/charsig]

Using an exploit is just wrong, plain and simple. Mouse, theres so many things incorrect in your post, i'm not even going there, as it has to be a troll reply. Foxie at least has started a decent thread on what can be done to make the Moors a better place for everyone. Not using exploits is a given to start with. Dunno why some peeps so damn scared of dying in game.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

I don't know, why don't you guys tell me why people are so afraid of dying?

Oh, and please point out the errors in my "troll" post. Saying there are errors and disproving any of my statements are two different things. Also, I may have derailed the thread, but it is basically a pot calling the kettle black scenario. Just thought I'd point out the uselessness of calling out a single person for an exploit when the entire Moors is just a huge sloshpit of issues.

They're afraid to die because they always want to win, to win is to not die. It's not about having fun it is just about getting those pretty floaty numbers above your head. The best fights are out in the open running around slamming your fingers on your keyboard and mouse as fast as you can to keep up, heart racing, eyes glued to the screen trying to do every last bit to survive to continue the battle. Maybe that's just me.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n1RSLD4.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. Well this thread sure went from a simple observation to total derailment. There is no comparrison for the Pot calling the Kettle black in this thread. My statement and all of yours mouse have nothing to do with one another.I too could start posting all the screenies I have of the Countless times I have been zerged but what does that have to do with cheating?

Cheating has nothing to do with dying. I die all the time

Oh Mousi, sweetie, you are upset because you died and now you need to QQ here?

Nice pic. Why don't you add a pic from a little bit later. When there were 5 creeps in lugz rez. 4 huntards, 1 rk, 1 mini, 1 champ, 1 lm on the hill to ec. You, your personal cappy, and 2 rks on the side to rop?

Why are you QQing anyway? It's rare to see you without foxie. Lately usually there is additionally runegrim and/or flalo. And neither of your duo/trio/quartett ever showed the slightest hesitation to zerg single freeps.

You fools, there was at least 35 freeps and probably around 435 or so creeps. Please get your facts straight. Not to mention the army of freep npcs in EC.

I don't see what the big deal is just saying "hoe"!

Lugpoop
    Last edited by JaredCoulter; Mar 26 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Me neither.

Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

6 years and it is still the same thing.

It's not QQing its simple facts that people do not seem to understand. There are very few Freeps/Creeps I've talked to who actually GET what the problem is. They have grown frustrated so they quit or leave the server. This leaves us in the state we are now. I see it clear as day, maybe if the rest of the server took their heads outta the hole they stuck it in, maybe they will see it too and changes will be made.

It's hard to change peoples play styles they just roam around like zombies anyway. I remember a thread of pictures showing exploits to "embarrass" those players to change their habits, I doubt it works.

One more note...Mouse and Foxie are always together, he's my pocket DPS how else is a blue line cappy gonna hit rank 12?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n1RSLD4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is just saying "hoe"!

criminology
    Well I do.

8. Making short posts for the sole purpose of moving your thread up the Forums ("bumping") or adding to your post count is not allowed.

but...but....my sole purpose was to call someone a garden tool

What it all boils down to is individuals. Its there acct. they can play how they want. Most realistic people will realize that they don't give a flying minye poo about what other people think. But others do, and care for there image on this server. I 1nce got kicked from tempest for A. grouping with the six boxing spider out of shear pleasure. B. yelling in ooc not to kill the lt's before the tyrant cuz it will respawn. And they told me there image was at steak and they care about what the server thinks about there playstyle. And lately i started freeping and fighting them be it 1v4,or 2v6 usually. And after we die.....Where do they go? back to rez to hang out (all six of em). So your playstile is &&&& because u r stale, and dont know how to think outside of the box. So until the devs do something about these exploits, &&&& and try not to speak. know one cares and nothing will be done about it.

Lugpoop.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredCoulter View Post
    What it all boils down to is individuals. Its there acct. they can play how they want. Most realistic people will realize that they don't give a flying minye poo about what other people think. But others do, and care for there image on this server. I 1nce got kicked from tempest for A. grouping with the six boxing spider out of shear pleasure. B. yelling in ooc not to kill the lt's before the tyrant cuz it will respawn. And they told me there image was at steak and they care about what the server thinks about there playstyle. And lately i started freeping and fighting them be it 1v4,or 2v6 usually. And after we die.....Where do they go? back to rez to hang out (all six of em). So your playstile is &&&& because u r stale, and dont know how to think outside of the box. So until the devs do something about these exploits, &&&& and try not to speak. know one cares and nothing will be done about it.

Lugpoop.
    You're at least mildly upset. Someone get this guy a Kleenex. Image at ''steak''? You would be thinking about food.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LD7IP4v.jpg[/IMG]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    LOL are you kidding me Mouse???? There was 15 of you between EC and rezz trying to farm the noobs and doing well and let me see ....... Ravage, Myself, and Pokey and 2 no rank Defilers that were jsut feeding you that is a total of 5 .... Those are the stacked healers you are speaking of and you were with your let me count..... Mouse, Flalo, Micro, Altiium, Some lvl 81 Minni, Runegrim, Deirdith, Foxie, Tyreese and several Lm's that also heal Maybe 10 if you count Mythic as the Only Lm. please do not pretend to condone exploiting for any reason and certainly not one as lame as that. You have all been given some great advantages and to use exploits just because you got zerged just like you all zerg us .. is never an excuse. There is Never a reason to cheat Mouse. Shame on you.
    I dont know of the cheat you are talking about minye but i had the 81 mini out there that day (Gilonhad was his name) and all i can say is even though i just started out there and your guys destroyed me it was the most fun i have had out there and it was a pleasure playing with all of you. I only hope to be as good as alot of you players were out there saturday. I hope to see you again out there and maby pick your brain on tips/armour selections ect.
    Last edited by VxdragonXV; Mar 27 2013 at 01:37 AM.

This
    Server
    Is
    So
    Frigging
    Pathetic

Seriously, both sides complain all the time. Creeps complain there's no freeps or they're farming them but just today I brought out a 6man against 6+ wargs, and Tempest and what did we end up with? All of them running away (While in their own keep [lugz]) to go screw off with the noobs at Lugz rez... (<< The very thing most QQ about LOLOLOLs).

Stop QQing, please its getting old. You want better PvP? How about get better, stop hugging rezzes and come have an open field fight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast